It's not exactly the stainless steel finish on all the other appliances and the faucet but it's close enough. The finish seems to have a satin nickel quality to it. I'd like to see a satin nickel finish to compare the two. Is Westbrass making one finish and trying to pass it off as both stainless and nickel to cut costs?
If you're remodeling your kitchen and are on the fence about an instant-hot, just get it! It may be the most used appliance in my kitchen! It matches nicely with my Kraus sink and Delta SS faucet. My maximum water temp is only 185F, which is a bit less than advertised. But it is still more than hot enough for most teas, ramen noodles, and hot chocolate. This unit was fairly easy to install for a DIYer, and should have a dedicated electric circuit.
When setting the temp for this product, set just back from highest. It keeps water hot enough. I originally had it set to them maximum temp - and every 15 minutes or so - a burst of steamy, hot water shot out from the faucet. Dangerous! It sounded like a release of pressure. Once I backed the temp down it hasn't happened at all. Otherwise, very pleased.
Very disappointed, it took a WAY TOO LONG TIME to get the product, they waited 3 days before even shipping, then it is not like the picture, it's smaller and more of a brushed nickel which I could have bought this brushed nickle Instant Hot Water Dispenser and Heating Tank at my local Lowes. I bought here because they claimed it is stainless steel. I wanted stainless steel to go with my other appliances, so now I have this brushed nickel in my stainless steel sink. There is a big difference. I would never order from this site again unless I could be assured of quicker shipping, and certainly not something like this which I needed by a certain date for the installation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Advertised incorrectly, it's more brushed nickle which I could have gotten at my local Lowes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure yet, plug problems
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Much smaller then their online picture
Ordered up this hot water tank and dispenser to replace an aged (and very ugly) white one. The dispenser arrived right on time, looked just like I expected it to, was easy to install, and works great. Overstock hasn't missed yet...I've been pleased with every purchase!
It took a while to get it in since other work was being done but it is in and working well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on