The first time I recieved this lamp it would not screw into the base tight. Overstock replaced it right away. I kept the second one but one of the feet was broken. I glued it back togeather but it is still leans a little. I wouldn't recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Lamp base was damaged; appeared to be a manufacturing defect. Replacement was immediately shipped.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Lamp was all it was described to be...please with the quality of the lamp and that it was suitable to larger watt bulbs. adjustable light direction was a plus and isn't loose or ill-fitting. very pleased with every trait of the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was as advertised and was everything 'oil rubbed bronze' was supposed to be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. of a good quality, heavy metal compared to most I'd seen
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description.
This lamp doesn't look as nice as in the picture. It's just not very sturdy-looking and the main piece is made up of two attaching parts which does not enhance the look at all. The part that holds the bulb totally stuck out but my handy husband was able to fix that. The switch on the floor is very handy and the lamp has held up well.
The lamp looks more brown in person than online. I didn't love it but was too lazy to send it back. Please note, although it has an adjustable arm, I would NOT recommend adjusting it. After having it for a month, and maybe adjusting it 3-4 times, the screw that holds it together stripped and fell to the ground.
Styled well and looks great. on the first day the thumb screw that tightens the lamp arm failed. I attribute this failure to poor design. I recommend that upon receiving the lamp that you go the hardware store an purchase a 6 mm x 12 mm machine screw or hex bolt to replace the poorly designed thumbscrew. The thumbscrew is too short to be of practical use. Otherwise if you assemble the lamp you could leave the thumbscrew in place and refrain from adjusting the lamp arm. It might last under those conditions.