This is a gorgeous chandelier that bounces light from the crystals in a subtle way all over the room. And as another reviewer wrote, it has just enough "bling" to work in a formal or casual dining space (mine is a crossover). Nearly everyone who passes through has wonderful things to say about it....I couldn't be more pleased!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This is a very gorgeous piece for the price. I looked at hundreds of more expensive chandeliers to be hung over our 8ft dinner table and this piece was the winner. The hanging strands of glass illuminate the room with a diamond pattern when switched on. The problem with the electrical box was resolved by our electrician who had a box for chandeliers with the mounting bolt such as this one. I would also recommend going with LED candelbra light bulbs for this application if you want a warm white color than a soft yellowy white that you get from standard candlebra bulbs. They are a lot more expensive than standard bulbs, but the chandelier isn't so you can indulge.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems decently constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
After reading other reviews on this chandelier, I decided to buy it. Since I was replacing an existing chandelier, installation was very easy. The only issue we discovered when hanging it, was that the screws holes on my ceiling box were diagonal instead of straight across. To avoid replacing the box, we had to hang the chandelier diagonally. After we added all the "crystals" (which only took a few minutes), it looks GREATl I really like it diagonally as it really has a more modern look. Of course if you run into this same problem and don't want it hung diagonally, you can take the box out of the ceiling and turn it. If installing a new ceiling box, make sure you have the screw hole in the direction that you want the chandelier to hang.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The product looked just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was exactly what i expected for the cost. It looks more expensive than it is,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate
We ordered this light to replace one we were taking with us, as we moved out of our house. My husband ended up liking it better than the one we took and was disappointed to leave it in the house. It casts beautiful shadows and light, albeit blinding. You must have a dimmer on your switch or it will really blow you away. When dimmed down it is very romantic and glamorous, we had it in our dining room and it is perfect sized for a rectangular table of 8.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Paled in comparison
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a high quality plastic crystal and chrome frame. Overall it looked FABULOUS.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
We bought this light to put in our laundry room! It looks a bit over the top for that particular room but that is exactly why we hung it there! It is a great work light and beautiful to look at. The room is white with high ceilings and tall white upper cabinets. The scale is perfect and so is this sparkly light!
After finally getting my package, I love my chandelier. My son put it up in my bedroom and it looks amazing. I plan on getting a dimmer because the bulbs are extremely bright. It's like having a mini sun in your room. The shadow of the crystals look nice on my ceiling. It is definitely a must have.
This chandelier is even better than the picture. Black Metal is sturdy, easy to hang and so sparkly! I purchased for my art studio because it had 5 light bulbs. Perfect for my art studio and for dining! ( my studio works as my DR when I need to). Takes time to hang the crystals, but is easy. Hang the fixture first, then add the crystals. Great buy, looks like the $1k designs~