I bought this Waterpik to replace an old Waterpik that we had in the house that broke. This newer model is much more cheaply made and the hose that came with it is awful--it twists to the left and no matter where you move the swivel head the water is not flowing where you want it because of the cheap hose. The old hose was metal and much better. They just don't make them like they use to.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was right, but I also wasn't concerned about the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Like everything these days, this is cheaply made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
Shower water flow is not as strong as advertised and expected, and the hose is way too stiff and also too short.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? average