We have very hard water and we had a couple of EcoFlow shower heads before which never really lasted. Once the minerals built up, the water pressure became basically none existent. Not with this Waterpik EcoFlow though! We have had this shower head for quite awhile now and it is perfect. I don't know what materials they've used, but there has been no rust or corrosion either. I don't think that I will ever buy another shower head other than this one again. Definitely recommend!
I replaced a Waterpik hand shower that finally started heavily leaking all of a sudden installed ten years ago that I had removed the water saving feature (a little blue piece). This product is just okay... I don't get enough water to satisfy me and I haven't figured out if there is a water saving feature in this one that I can remove to increase the water flow. The rain shower is okay... not enough to wash hair rapidly. The hand shower is okay but the rain shower leaks a small amount of water when engaged. The diverter switch to switch between the rain shower and the hand shower is not easily seen or figured out... the sort of thing you'd have to SHOW most guests. This could be improved by making the switch COLORED instead of blending w/the rest of the product. This product does not enhance my shower experience compared to what I had, but it does an average job given the "water saving" requirements as compared to others I have used.
only one little flaw it is leaking in one of the connection maybe I did not mount it properly but overall water flow is great wish I could have both shower head at the same time maybe WaterPik will send me a different diffuser for the price would recommend
There is nothing super special about this shower head, but for the price and limited functionality, it is a great value. Calling this a "rainshower" head is stretching the truth a little, but I see where they were trying to go with it. There are four decent settings on the handshower, and having both of these types of heads in one fixture is nice. My only complaint is the that the cord for the hand showerhead is really kinky and could stand to be a little straighter and more flexible.
Great hand held or standard showerhead. My only problem, which probably Could be fixed by a plumber is that it is so high I have to stretch to remove the hand held shower from its holder and turn the switch. I will attempt to have it lowered. I am 5'2" so anyone taller will not have the same issue
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Stainless steel, so yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On point
Well made shower head. Great for a tall person, yet can be adjusted for shorter individuals. Firm and stable construction and is quite versatile with a variety of settings. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a combination rain shower and handheld shower head. I did have mine professionally installed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Chrome
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of product was accurate.
I gave this shower head just one star because it just doesn't work well for us. It isn't meant for a regular spaced bath tub/shower area. Would be much better for a primarily large shower enclosure. Water sprays all over the place. It also isn't easy removing the hand shower part. Wish I didn't throw the box away. I was better off keep my old shower head.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Worked great for about a month then started leaking out of every seam as it does have many pivoting parts. Tried new gaskets, pipe tape, and completely rebuilding it, but still with no luck. I think this would be a great shower head if it wasn't plastic and was more durable. When not leaking, this was the best shower head that I have ever owned, now it's just a lump in the trash can.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked great when first purchased
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality. Made out of mostly plastic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? everything but the poor quality plastic was accurate to the discription
I bought 2 of these and they are wonderful. The silver part is plastic and my husband said when you install them you need to be careful you do not scratch them with a wrench. Puts out a lot of water. Feels great. Love having a hand held also. My shower stall is a little small, so it is good to get to places that you can't move around to. The 2nd one is in the upstairs bathroom with a tub & shower, my son says he likes it much better than the old hand held we had in there. Inexpensive way to update a bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought they were made of chrome-but it is plastic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same