We purchased this humidifier after reading the positive reviews and are quite pleased with the product. The price point is fair and we are partial to its rectangular design. Though it doesn't mist for a full 8 hours, all other aspects are perfect. The humidifier is quiet and produces a soothing sound, which doubles as "white noise", perfect to lull us to sleep. We use the aroma diffuser too! We've utilized it on and off for the past month with no problems whatsoever.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
I purchased 4 of these humidifiers for use in my home. Now four months later all 4 of the machines are leaking heavily from the bottom of the machine. We only use them for about three hours a day which is much less than the time most people do, especially if they use them overnight! The oil/scent part of the item doesn't work either. I believe it is a great idea however never could smell the oil. Overall, i am disappointed in the product. Pros: easy to refill in a small sink and heats up and produces hot steam very quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no problems
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We are very pleased with this product. It runs quietly, is easy to fill because of the separate water unit, and puts out a sufficient amount of moisture using one container of water over an 8-hour period. It does not appear to drip moisture on the furniture or the floor around where the unit is located. Although the instructions recommend using distilled water, instead we use a capful of white vinegar in the water container. Buying distilled water could make it costly to run and we feel that the white vinegar in the water will keep the unit running efficiently. All in all we're very pleased with the unit.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MODEL! This humidifier has a unique physical appearance. It looks like a small PC tower (the design hides tank and mechanism).Takes up very little space w/o revealing the usual clunky,visible water tank unit that screams HUMIDIFIER! I would have given it 5 stars if it ran for more than 8 hrs. on maximum filling. The PROS: Easy to fill in the shallowest of sinks. Tank is easy to handle. Has nightlight. Cord is long. Safety tipover switch. Easiest to clean of ANY I've owned, hands down. Has a 2 hr. setting if you prefer an even shorter run. Has "medicine" cup. Quiet powerful steam exits through small vents on lid. Works PERFECTLY! Used it for months now. The CONS: Only one--small tank empties in 8 hrs.
Overall this humidifier is decent but it has some flaws. Negatives - the top gets full of water and when you go to refill it it makes a mess - the light on the front is so big and bright its like having a blue nite light Positives - compact size - easy to refill
I have been using the humidifier since receiving it and it works great. I love the features. I use it in my bedroom during the night to help with the dryness in Colorado. It has improved my stuffy nose in the morning. I also like the automatic 2 hour shut off. It is noisy! I would highly recommend this product and the price is excellent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Execllent description of the product
This humidifier works well, however, I could use a larger water receptacle. I have to add water more frequently than I would like.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
CONS- I was concerned with this item because it was obviously re-packaged and did not look perfectly new. However I am so tired on the hassle associated with trying to return products bought on line (especially trying to deal with people on the telephone), that this will proably be the last purchase I make of this kind on line. On the functional side, after just a couple of weeks use, a lot of minerals crystalize in the bottom of the machine and are REALLY HARD TO REMOVE. Of course I will try distilled water to prevent this. The blue light is really bright in the dark. PROS- It is quiet and produces a nice mist without putting dust all over the place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's oklay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate.
Every non heated humidifier I have in the past did not help with the dry skin. I like the feature that automatically shuts off after 2 hours. This is a wonderful steam humidifier and I have ordered 1 more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
My husband is sleeping better with this humidifier. It last about six hours but he doesn't complain. The sore throat caused by constant snoring is not nearly as bad as it was. This only arrived about four days ago and he feels an improvement already.