I used this waffle iron for the first time last night and I love it. I am a big belgian waffle fan so I was excited to try this waffle maker out. It performed exactly as expected. I did have to leave the waffles in a little longer than the timer since I like them a little crunchy. Next time I will turn it up to the next setting on the dial. Very impressed and pleased with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as depicted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is accurate
Great machine..looked all over for a good Belgium waffle maker, makes two at a time for a family,s use....Great!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality...used it right out of box and it was FANTASTIC
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Actual
I just bought a new waring pro waffle maker and it does not work. The green lights will not come on and it just keeps beeping. In addition, it cooks the waffle on the top and does not brown the bottom of the waffle. The biggest problem is that I cannot return it to overstock.com so I am stuck with a *** waffle maker that does not work. I have ordered from Overstock.com for a long time and many items. This will be the last purchase I make.
My friend bought one of these and I always liked the double waffle maker v. the single. The initial quality seems to be good. I always worry about the long run, so I'm waiting to see. I prefer crisp waffles and this maker delivers. I would def recommend to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I've been making waffles every weekend since I got this--this machine is so quick--you get two perfect waffles fast due to rotation so two are cooking almost simultaneously, beeper works perfectly to tell you when each one is done, efficient, easy to clean, and I could not be happier.
If you love Belgian waffles this is the one!!!! Just like the ones you get in hotels or restaurants. Plus making 2 at the same time was wonderful. Had enough waffles for 6 so quick they couldn't keep up eating them. Don't hesitate buy this one :).
I tried 4 waffle makers before biting the bullet and spending the money to buy a good one. This waffle maker is the best! It makes perfect waffles every time. You have the ability to go lightly golden to dark crunchy. The fact that it cooks two at a time is priceless! It cooks to perfection. It's close to the size of the Belgian Waffles you'd get at a diner but not quite. It's easy to use. I will say the recipes enclosed are a bit time consuming. The batter needs to sit overnight so be prepared that you can't just open it and boom you make waffles. Yes, you could buy those "boxed on the shelf" quick ones but the flavor of an authentic Belgian Waffle will NOT be achieved. My entire family loves this item. Every Saturday night I make the batter for Sunday breakfast. It's something we look forward to and know that for years this will be our Sunday usual. I highly recommend this product.