I used this waffle iron for the first time last night and I love it. I am a big belgian waffle fan so I was excited to try this waffle maker out. It performed exactly as expected. I did have to leave the waffles in a little longer than the timer since I like them a little crunchy. Next time I will turn it up to the next setting on the dial. Very impressed and pleased with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as depicted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is accurate
Great machine..looked all over for a good Belgium waffle maker, makes two at a time for a family,s use....Great!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality...used it right out of box and it was FANTASTIC
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Actual
My friend bought one of these and I always liked the double waffle maker v. the single. The initial quality seems to be good. I always worry about the long run, so I'm waiting to see. I prefer crisp waffles and this maker delivers. I would def recommend to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I just bought a new waring pro waffle maker and it does not work. The green lights will not come on and it just keeps beeping. In addition, it cooks the waffle on the top and does not brown the bottom of the waffle. The biggest problem is that I cannot return it to overstock.com so I am stuck with a *** waffle maker that does not work. I have ordered from Overstock.com for a long time and many items. This will be the last purchase I make.
I did a lot of research when choosing this waffle iron. I used to have a Cuisinart but when we moved it disappeared. This waffle iron seems to be very solid and well made. I think it was an excellent value. I've used it twice and it's fabulous. It heats up quickly and cooks very evenly. The waffles are thick and fluffy with just the right amount of browning. They cook fast and it's really nice to have the ability to make two at a time. What a time saver. It quickly wiped clean once it cooled. While it's not a compact appliance, it tucked nicely in a cupboard. The included measuring cup is a plus to ensure you use the right amount of batter. The handle on the cup is made to clip over the edge of the batter bowl which definitely reduced the mess factor. Can you tell I highly recommend this waffle iron?
Bought this to use in the office for waffle Wednesdays. It's been a great hit, especially with the dual sides. Takes 1/2 the time to get the same amount of waffles! Adjust the temperature knob to get it lighter or darker. The beeps & light that tell you when your waffle is ready are fantastic, especially when juggling other breakfast foods. By far, my favorite waffle iron!