I read many reviews on different milkshake makers. The gist of the reviews were unhappy when the base was constructed of plastic and would often tip over. I bought this for my parents to make milkshakes and protein drinks. The metal base makes it sturdy. The compact size makes it very easy to find a place for. It's so attractive that they just leave it out on the kitchen counter for ease of use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Very sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I researched and read a lot of reviews before I bought this drink mixer. I wanted one that was easy to use and clean, and made excellent milk shakes. The Waring mixer seemed the right choice. I will say it's sturdy, has a good motor and is very easy to use and clear. However, it lacks the most important thing - drink mixing ability. A simple milk shake with ice cream and milk just doesn't mix right. It ends up with some portions perfectly mixed and other portions unmixed and chunky. I've tried different speeds and ingredients but it doesn't work very well. I have to stop the machine and mix the drink with a spoon and re-start, about 3 times, before it's right. I will say that the final product is a great frothy milk shake, but it's really finicky to use. For the money, this thing should work better.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Overall good quality & sturdy
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes