Very good basic blender. No bells or whistles but makes a good ice cream shake...which is the primary use. Used mostly by my teenage son.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as expected
This refurbished blender is as good as brand new. I was able to get an industrial quality blender for a significant discount. I put it to the test when I made my fruit smoothie with ice cubes, and it does surprisingly well chopping ice and blending powerfully.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
First off, the blender arrived well before the predicted delivery date! It arrived a few days after I ordered! And you would not know that it is refurbished. It looks and works like new! This is the 60th anniversary blender. We are upgrading from a very cheap, plastic blender that we got years ago. The plastic container finally broke giving us a reason for an upgrade. Right out of the box, I loved the thick glass of the container. I also love the simple design of having the blade permanently attached INSIDE the glass container! No parts to worry about losing or breaking! I know people mentioned not liking this feature, because of issues getting the blade clean, but I don't think it's a problem. You just put water in the blender after using it and turn it on for a few minutes (if that). You can do another round with a little soap. I finish off with a soapy sponge, and it comes out perfectly clean! Super easy! This is a great blender! It does things in seconds that our old blender took minutes to do! And we love the simple, no frills design! With any luck, we'll have this blender for years to come!