Bought this after our Walmart General Electric died. Have used this daily for the past 3 weeks and so far, no complaints. Would say this is well built and components are more heavy duty than average consumer grade toaster. Should last for several years. Cord is long but not a problem for us. Chrome body looks good, controls are basic and easy to use. Wish I could say that this is a U.S. made product but it is made in China.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good, so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a wonderful old school toaster. I probably should read the manual to figure out exactly how to set it the way I like it - but aside from my own aversion to reading manuals it is a great purchase - well built and solid!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I'm satisfied with this toaster so far. It's replacing an old, but much loved one that finally died. I like the retro look of this one. It fits in well with a 90 year old house that I'm trying to "contemporize" a bit without going too overboard. It toasts well and seems sturdy. It does have a long cord, but that's not a problem for me at all (actually a plus). As long as it keeps doing it's job for years, I'll continue to be pleased with my purchase!