They look quite nice - great color that matches my sofa well. That said, once constructed, it's obvious they are cheaply made, as the screw connections feel lose and the back wobbles when you sit, no matter how many times I tighten it. Screws were incredibly hard to put in with tool - get a rotating screwdriver with an allen wrench attachment, if you want to save your fingers. Chairs are quite loud on wood floors - you will certainly need felt covers. I would definitely recommend spending a bit more and getting something that's of higher quality.
The chairs were ok. They did not seem very good quality once assembled. The color was lighter than I expected. I ended up sending them back and ordering different ones.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color seemed a little lighter than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chairs were not the quality I was looking for. The were too lightweight.
The chairs look great in my dinning room. I will enjoy them for a long time. The color was perfect. I like the suede material, as do my cats. LOL.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate, perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the chairs. They were very well made and the color a beautiful Taupe were perfect. My husband said it was very easy to put the legs on. As always good things come from Overstock.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
chairs are ok I need to go and buy caps for the legs, the chairs still wopple maybe the taps will help
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? goood
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I am enjoying my new chairs very much. They are very comfortable and weren't that difficult to put together. Good price too. I may order two more for when I want to put the leaf back in my table for company. Very pleased with this product!