First of all, one of the chairs came nicked on the side. We were unhappy with that but decided to put the chairs together. Then the poor quailty of the chairs was very obvious compared to our table (we purchased at Pottery Barn) . Again, we decided that maybe they would grow on us. We weren't sure if we could return or not at this point. The first night my husband and I had dinner at the table, the chair he sat in cracked under the pressure of his weight. My husband is a 200lb man. A NORMAL size man. The chairs should up hold up to that weight. We were not happy at all with this purchase and are trying to return now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. low
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The chairs were better than I expected them to be and especially after pricing ones at other stores so for the price I paid for 4 would have cost me that much for only 2 at other stores, and again very impressed with them.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes