Bought 10 of these chairs. Last batch was missing some hardware on arrival. Waited 3 or so weeks for hardware to be sent, only to find 2 key screws were missing from the package of missed hardware. Then on last chair I put together the joint that holds the leg corners together is so dry and brittle that you cannot tighten the bolt properly without it cracking. So it cracked. The problem is that these chairs' hardware shakes free after 4 or 5 uses of the chairs, but can never be tightened fully. No I have 1 chair that has a cracked joint block and it's more or less throw away now. Not sure what to do with it.
Overall, I am very satisfied with these chairs. They are exactly as pictured and exactly what I was hoping for. So far they have been easy to put together (I've only done one, but I did it by myself in a matter of 15 minutes). The box came VERY damanged, but Overstock did a great job packing the chairs and none were damaged! The tools too put together the chairs, however, had fallen out through a hole in the damaged box. Customer service was EXCELLENT and quickly shipped the missing parts. This was my first experience with Overstock, and I've already purchased again! I'll definitely be coming back!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exactly what I expected. This isn't a high-quality material, but it seems durable and worth the money you pay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
The chairs were not leather and did not include the federally required label of contents.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chairs were not leather.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Chairs sent were not the chairs listed