At this price you're not going to find all real wood. What you will get is the two panels made of MDF and covered in walnut veneer. The side rails that run along the bottom of the top are stained wood and the corners are 45deg. blocked with wood as well. All of which are preinstalled. This makes for a fairly strong piece that won't slump easily. The legs are a stained wood that match well with the rest of the piece. All bolt points are embedded threaded metal cups and they come preinstalled. The hardware comes packaged presorted and labelled so you don't have to guess which parts are which. A hex wrench is included. You don't need anything else to assemble this. The directions are a one page diagram that is easily figured out. All bolts have both flat and cut washers to keep them from pulling into the wood or, backing out once installed. Bottom shelf is secured using L-brackets bolted into metal anchor points. I had the whole thing unboxed and and assembled in 15 mins. Overall, this is a very nice looking piece. It is strong and well designed. Given the price, the included hardware is surprisingly good. Oh, it does have a Trapezoid shape. When looking down from above, one end of the top is more narrow than the other. You can face the small end either to the front or the back since the whole thing is railed. I use it to hold my computer next to my desk. It elevates it off the floor so all the controls on top are right at shoulder level . The whole thing is very stable. I recommend you duct tape the included wrench to the bottom of the table so you know where to find it if the bolts ever work themselves loose. This is a solid buy, you get your coins worth on this one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a fair match for the product photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. MDF panels with walnut veneer, real wood legs and embedded metal anchor points.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was fairly accurate but, does a poor job describing which dimension is trapezoidal.
Like the table. Great fit for teh location I had chosen. Did not expect it to be narrow on one end but kept it anyway.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay I did not realise until putting it together it was triangluar
This trapezoid table was for my mother who needed this size side table to fit in her family room. It was easy to put together and the product is as it's pictured on Overstock. It makes a great little table for the price. It's not a high end table, but it works for what my mom wanted it for and I put it together in 30 mins.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same color as the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description