I am very pleased with my Five tier Ladder Shelf. I am using it in my kitchen as a wine rack and so far it is doing an excellent job. The quality of the materials are top notch and it looks elegant, not to mention it matches my kitchen cabinets 100%. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this product to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very suprized with the quality and ease of assembly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description of the product was very accurate.
My wife wanted this for a corner in our home next to our couch. The wood matched the end tables we purchased from the O. Very good product. Compliments our furniture well. Also, i doesn't look cheap.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
This was perfect for my office, I have a small space, it's very sturdy. Love the different sizes of shelves, bottom being biggest. Allows for a array of uses.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I will ttell you that muscles are requited. As is a Phillips Screwdriver and a flatheat screwdriver. There are about 50 little pices but the instructions are good. I did place adhesive felt on the back side of the top that rests against the wall, if not you will mark up your wall. Had many compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
The ladder shelf looks just like the picture. It also looks just as good if not better than some of the others out there and it was only half the price! The height between shelves can comfortably fit a mid sized vase or photo album. It took my husband and I about 30 minutes or so to put together. As long as you have some common sense and can tighten a screw, you will put it together just fine. We're very pleased with the way it turned out. It reminds me of a ***l catalog - just without the $200 pricetag!
This shelving unit is beautiful, I bought 2 that go along each side of my TV. It was easy for me to put together myself! The unit is sturdy and the shelves have enough space to place pictures etc and can handle some heavier pieces to display. Everyone who has seen them have remarked how beautiful they are. I am very pleased with my purchase! :D
The ladder shelf looks as good as its photo. The only recommendation I have is to use your own wood glue when assembling the shelves. Make sure the ladder and shelves are level, and let the glue dry overnight before placing objects on them.
This looks very stylish with the butcher block style shelves (there are small sides and backs on them). The wood and finish looks excellent, much better than expected for a hundred bucks.Assembly was fairly easy for me alone, but with 2 people (like it recommends), it should be a snap. I did it in 30 minutes or so without damaging anything.All the shelves are sturdy but the 2nd up from the floor has a tendency to tilt backwards slightly when loaded heavily. I have TONS of stuff on all the shelves and it is doing just fine otherwise. Just maybe go easy on that one shelf. Overall Im very surprised at the looks and quality. This would work nicely even with expensive furniture. Minus one star just because I think the 2nd shelf could have been a little more rigid - but this by no means should deter you.