Great value. This mirror is fantastic. I love overstock. This mirror is exactly as stated
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I only got this mirror as I just moved to a new city, had to buy new furniture for the entire apartment and didn't want to pay a lot for a mirror. But I regret not spending $50 more to get a mirror that doesn't look this cheap or is poorly made... The first one arrived damaged - two of the four pieces of wood that frame the glass were disconnected and the veneer sheet attached to the back of the glass was also off in two corners. Not surprizing, as the four pieces of the frame were only stapled on to the veneer sheet (with a little force, they would come off). Seeing how poor-quality the product was, I really wanted to return the mirror, but I had no choice but ask for a replacement. The replacement arrived within 10 days, and though the veneer sheet was attached to the frame this time, the frame was disconnected in one corner again. Well, this time, I could clearly see those four pieces of the frame were not glued to each other - the individual pieces around the glass are stapled on to the back veneer sheet, that's it. I'm so afraid of moving the mirror arround as it looks like it could fall apart any time. This will for sure be a temporary solution until I save enough money to buy a decent mirror.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's much redder than the colour in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very cheep looking and poorly built.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The colour is not really brown or walnut (it's reddish-brown, closer to red).
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No