I placed this mirror in a reading nook, and it complements the room very well. The quality of the framing is lighter (seems moderate quality) than expected, but honestly you wouldn't know unless you took it off the wall. For the money, this is a great look.
Got this mirror to hang over a desk in a recessed spot next to the fireplace in the family room open to the kitchen. Makes the area look bigger and brighter since it reflects light from the kitchen lighting. (It was a dark area before.) The mirror is nice and solid and has a classic but modern appeal probably because it is not too ornate.
The look is just what I wanted. Although the look is right, I would have preferred a frame of metal or wood in this design (I am replacing a metal or a wood framed mirror due to a move). However, the positive is it is lighter in weight with a resin frame.
I bought this mirror thinking I was going to have to send it back. I wasn't sure if the mirror was going to be a proper accent to a lovely antique table that I bought in England. It was! Paired with the table, you would never know that it is new and that I paid such a great low price for it! It is very plain, but again, it goes well with the ornate carvings on my front hall table. I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was an exact match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was very accurate.
I searched for a long time for just the right size and color frame for this mirror. I am thrilled with it and the pic and description did not do it justice. It fit in perfect with my new decor and I am very happy with it. Packed extremely well but did not have to struggle for days to get it out of box. Love "O.com"
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Did not do it justice