I love these cups .I bought 8 for my regular morning coffee mugs displayed on a mug tree and they get every day use. these are the usual Waechtersbach quality, which is good but chips easily. Something about the type of clay and glazing technique I guess. All Waechtersbach has this issue, but if you aren't overly hard on your china, it will be fine. I have a husband and two kids who are not very careful - jamming them together into a dishwasher or clanking them together a lot can result in chips. I don't think it is the fault of the pottery; nevertheless, I wouldn't say it wears like iron (the way, say Fiestaware does).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accuate
I love these mugs you feel like its a treat when you drink something. Don't buy them if you have kids, they are very delicate but nice for the home i would buy these again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? they look the exactly like the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you can tell they are nice quality ceramic, they are so delicate. Honestly they are worth the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate