I had to return these reasonably attractive and well-made bowls because they were not the deep soup/past bowls that I had seen and wanted to acquire. I now understand that these Fun Factory bowls are made in China--and not in Germany, as the originals. They are fine, but not excellent and beautifully designed, as the German embossed ones are.
I did think these bowls were going to be a little bigger around and deeper than they were. That being said, I love them. I have four large pasta bowls we use for everything, but the blue bowls dont change slight shape in the microwave like they do, and they dont get hot. They are lovely in the dishwasher, look wonderful in my cupboard, a very distince dark royal blue, and they are the perfect size for portions that are not "man size". I love them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely. easy to handle, good in the microwave, good in the dishwasher, perfect portion size
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Nice soup bowls for everyday use. Glad I purchased them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate