Brought two of these tables and probable will buy two more of them . They are so versatile , I am using two together as a coffee table in the living room and if I need to separate them for a table next to a chair for some reason I can just move one. I love the height and size table top is 20 x 20 which is perfect to put a lamp and your mess in the draw. They look lovely and the wood grain comes out in slightly different shadings and creates the fact that you have a solid wood table. Glass on top no problem it is about 20 bucks to have a piece cut if your worried about marking the tables. I can't say enough, they are solid wood, attractive and very functional.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as discribed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. draw is off just a tad but only because I know I put it together
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally on accurate
Just love this little table, it is strong and sturdy fits perfectly in my kitchen. My only complaint is that the instructions on how you put it together could have been a little clearer. Other than that it is perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrific
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Its really my fault that I have to give a good rating since I didn't closely look at the height of the table. My current side tables are 20" and this was 18. Just doesn't look right. It wasn't difficult to put together but it was time consuming. Instructions aren't great so go slow.
The product specifications listed in the site were perfectly accurate. Though it is a small table and I think the price was a little higher than it should be, you should be able to expect somewhat of a discount purchasing from Overstock, the table is excellent quality. It is rare these days to receive something that is all wood instead of particle board with wood accents or veneer. The color was slightly darker in person, but still within the correct honey tone to match the other wood in the room. The assembly instructions are straight forward and super easy to understnad and assemble. The table is solid, not weak and wobbly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker than expected but still within range to match the existing wood in the room
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Definitely better than expected. The details stated it was a wood table, but I think I still expected to receive lamintated particle board with some wood accents or veneer
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
For the price, I didn't expect this table to be such good quality. It is very sturdy, the finish is of good quality, and looks very nice next to my new chair. It was simple to put together. The instructions for assembly were very precise and easy to follow. I would recommend this table to my friends.
We were very pleased with the 3 small end tables that I ordered, with a few exceptions. One was missing four screws, another had five extra lock nuts, and the third, the screw for the handle was too long. They arrived even sooner than we expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
Perfect end table for my sofa which does not have high arms. The drawer and lower shelf make convenient storage. It is not hard to put together but does take some time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more reddish
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This is a nice end table and it was easy to assemble. The quality is good and it looks like it will be durable. The only negative thing is that the color is a lot darker than it appears on the site. It's closer to walnut than what is shown on the website.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's much darker.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
What a great little table and at a bargain price too .. I bought this as a present for my sister and liked it so much I found her another gift and kept this table for myself! The color of the wood is true to the picture in the ad, and it certainly looks like it cost a lot more than it did. My only complaint was that I am not good at putting things together so it took a bit longer than I anticipated. I recommend this table highly.
The table was easy to assemble. But for me i did not look at the specifications and after it was assembled it was too small for my needs but i used it in another area. The table will be great for anyone that needs a quality product at a value price.
Would have given it 5 stars except the picture shows the table without knots in the wood. There are a few knots. But since it is pine, I was expecting this. Nothing I would return it for, though. Solid piece of furniture with solid pull knob. Delivery 🚚 took longer than I expected but was undamaged. I would buy a second table except I already did. Overall, very pleased.
I purchased 4 of these little tables. I'll use 2 as end tables and put 2 together (most of the time) as a coffee table. They arrived very promptly. They are real wood, not pressed board. Lovely! I got the Norfolk Honey Brown, and it is a nice rich brown, just as shown. I was curious about what the measurements were really going to be, as the description says 20x20", but the drawing says 18x20". The tops are REALLY 18x20" and the tables are 19.5" tall, just like the drawing. My husband says that the instructions are good, and he had no trouble putting them together. I'm a very satisfied customer.