Why did you choose this product?
I am very impressed with this product. It is more comfortable than expected and was delivered ahead of schedule...
WHITE by Sarah Peyton 8-inch Convection Cooled Firm Support Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress
Have the most refreshing sleep with the 8-inch Memory Foam Convection Cooled Firm Support Mattress. Designed and developed by a US based company, this luxuriously cool mattress is part of the all new WHITE by Sarah Peyton collection
- Unparalleled ventilation system
- 2 inches of 4-pound Memory Foam plush top provides the ultimate comfort
- 3 inches of core foam support with air flow channels to direct cool air throughout the mattress
- 3 inches of high density polyurethane base eases pressure-points by conforming to your body's curvature
- Tested for phthalates, lead, toxic elements in packaging and all other applicable state and federal regulations
- Cover: 100-percent non-flammable, moisture resistant material
- Zippered cover for easy removal, machine washable
- Guards against mold, mildew and dust mites
- Originally designed for NASA, this space-age foam cradles your body
- Temperature sensitive foam adjusts to your body
- Improves circulation while relaxing back and joint pains
- Mattress reduces motion transfer
- Mattress can be used with an existing frame
- Great for platform beds and slatted frames
- Meets all federal flammability standards
- Measures 8 inches thick
- Density: 4 pounds
- Twin dimensions: 75 inches long x 38 inches wide x 8 inches high
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Memory Foam Tips:
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Foam Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Foam Memory Foam|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Bed Slats Box Spring Platform|
|Materials||Memory Foam, Polyester|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
I am very impressed with this product. It is more comfortable than expected and was delivered ahead of scheduleRead More
This king size mattress was inexpensive but still moderately comfortable. Definitely a good deal for those on a tight budget.Read More
product was as described, seems ok came very quickly shipped in a box. no odor and once laid out and out of box was perfectly proportioned.Read More
After reading one of the reviews, I thought I would get this for our guest bed-- something not too expensive, but also something that would turn away my guests. After laying on it once it arrived, I was sold! It's pretty comfortable, and although it had a smell when it first arrived, it went away before my guests actually arrived. My guests liked it a lot and had no complaints. They even asked where I got it. I may have to move it into my own room now.Read More
This mattress is hard as a rock. And I still wake up with back painRead More
We were looking for a comfortable but reasonable guest bed and almost bought a sofa bed (but decided not to since it would be expensive and never the same as a bed). I saw this mattress which was in our price range and wanted to give it a try- 1st time I buy a bed without testing it first! It came all rolled up and it took about one day for it to grow back to its original shape. It's not quite 8" as advertised but it's pretty close. The good thing is that it has support, it contours the body. I haven't slept a whole night on it yet but I think our guests won't complain.Read More
some people gave this bad reviews so far i see no problem with this product and it is expanding in 2 hoursRead More
Questions & Answers
For my step-daughter
Where is this mattress made?
Hello momof4nrd, This is made in China. Thank you for shopping with us!
What is the actual weight of the queen size mattress?
Hello paddlinggirl, The queen size weighs 42 lbs. Thank you for your inquiry.
is the cover removable?
Thank you for your interest in the WHITE by Sarah Peyton 8-inch Convection Cooled Firm Support Memory Foam Mattress. There is no cover with the mattress.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Mattresses Buying Guide
Mattresses Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Learn about the different types of mattresses that are available and find just the right bed to get your best sleep ever.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Best Mattresses for Christmas
Best Mattresses for Christmas 2014 from Overstock.com. This Christmas, treat your family and guests to new mattresses that will keep them comfortable for years to come.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress from Overstock.com. What should you look for when evaluating different memory foam mattresses? Here's what you need to know when you're shopping for memory foam.
How to Fluff a Pillow-Top Mattress
How to Fluff a Pillow-Top Mattress from Overstock.com. Learning how to fluff a pillow-top mattress is a breeze, and once you know how to do it, you'll never fear a deflated pillow-top again.
How to Choose a Serta Mattress
How to Choose a Serta Mattress from Overstock.com. Serta is one of America's most strusted mattress brands. Here's what to look for when you're shopping for a Serta mattress.
How to Select a Mattress Set
How to Select a Mattress Set from Overstock.com. People spend anywhere between six to nine hours each day in their beds, making it one of the most used pieces of furniture in any home.
How to Protect Your Mattress
How to Protect Your Mattress from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to protect your mattress and advice about our many brand-name products.
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia from Overstock.com. If you have trouble sleeping, you're not alone. Did you know that 1 in 10 people have insomnia? Here are five methods that have helped many people get a better night's sleep.
FAQs about California King Mattresses
FAQs about California King Mattresses from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about California king mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.