We were looking for a comfortable but reasonable guest bed and almost bought a sofa bed (but decided not to since it would be expensive and never the same as a bed). I saw this mattress which was in our price range and wanted to give it a try- 1st time I buy a bed without testing it first! It came all rolled up and it took about one day for it to grow back to its original shape. It's not quite 8" as advertised but it's pretty close. The good thing is that it has support, it contours the body. I haven't slept a whole night on it yet but I think our guests won't complain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
some people gave this bad reviews so far i see no problem with this product and it is expanding in 2 hours
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same as in the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. no cuts or bruises no chemical smell
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100 percent
We purchased this for a 3 mattress Troundel Bed Frame and the 8" thick twins fit great, had to raise the bed frame 2" , we also added 11/16 plywood beneath the mattresses for additional strength and support. we are waiting today for the 1o"full mattress today ready for our kids visit on May 2, 2016
This is a great mattress. Got it for my daughter and it rivals the top of the line tempurpedic that I have for myself. If i was to re-buy a mattress I would buy this one, of course in a king size, for my own. Can's say enough about how great it has worked out.
product was as described, seems ok came very quickly shipped in a box. no odor and once laid out and out of box was perfectly proportioned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
After reading one of the reviews, I thought I would get this for our guest bed-- something not too expensive, but also something that would turn away my guests. After laying on it once it arrived, I was sold! It's pretty comfortable, and although it had a smell when it first arrived, it went away before my guests actually arrived. My guests liked it a lot and had no complaints. They even asked where I got it. I may have to move it into my own room now.