First off the instructions were very difficult to understand and made assembly difficult. No parts were labeled. After I got it togeather I cut about 12 pieces of 1/4" plywood and about 6 pieces of 3/4" plywood and the saw started making a loud popping noise and with each pop a bright flash of white light would come from the motor. I called WEN tech support. The person acted like he could care less about my problem but finally said the saw probably had a bad armature. I said it is brand new right out of the box. He replied it must have been bad right out of the box. I did not like being talked down to when they made a shoody product to begin with. He said I could send it back for repair at my cost. I will never buy another product with the WEN name on it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
Assembly of the base instructions were pretty slim. Had to try to match rough illustrations with actual pieces and start-restart several times as the stand/frame did not work. Eventually assembled the based frame after several hours. Apart from that, saw assembly was OK but directions were still hard to follow and required start-stops before I was comfortable with safety of assembly. Eventually it all came together but a lot of wasted time and effort was required. If placing on a fixed table-top or bench would not need or use the base assembly so this would not be a problem...be don't expect much useful guidance if you plan to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? AS advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good shape
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
wish the adds would give propper dementions floor height , width length
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? how can i tell how tall the saw is its not shown , floor to the sawing table top
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cant tell has not arrived yet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not sure