This is a stunning and high quality vanity. I love the soft-close drawers and cupboards as well as the fact that the vanity includes the mirrors, sinks, faucets and drains. I was confused by the description that says it has brushed nickel pulls but chrome faucets. It turns out the drawer pulls are mostly chrome but with a "brushed nickel" facing on one part of the pull. It is unique and allowed me to tie in a brushed nickel light fixture. Chrome is the overriding finish though. I agree with others that the vanity color is very close to black (in my lighting it appears black to me.) The glass top does have a greenish appearance when installed. My contractor had to change our plumbing a bit (shorten the trap underneath the sinks I think) in order to install without having to cut into the bottom of the cabinet and also lose functionality of one of the drawers on each side. This is a gorgeous, contemporary piece!
This is a very beautiful piece and looks great. It was well packaged and nothing was broken. All of the parts are very nice quality. I really wish some directions came with the unit. I still do not know if the counter should be fastened to the vanity or if the sinks should be caulked to the counter. The only direction received were for the faucets and they were adequate. The rough plumbing (drain) needs to be much higher than for the standard vanity, and we did have to cut part of the back panel out. The factory cutout was very small.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is much darker than I expected. Should be called black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
Again another wonderful item from Overstock. We spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect vanity for our kids bathroom and this is it. It is one SOLID piece of furniture and looks wonderful in place. The only problem we had was one of the faucet's screws was jetted out a little so it wouldn't fit the pre-drilled hole but as usual, Overstocks great customer service handled it and sent out a replacement asap. Great job!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a perfect match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is the most sturdy pieces of furniture I've seen when shopping for a new vanity.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
These entire bathroom vanity set made remodeling a tired old bathroom a great experience. It is beautiful and well made. Delivery was within days of ordering. I highly recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect, exactly what the picture represents.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautifully crafted and well worth every penny.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.
A beautiful piece with materials and workmanship far above expectations. A great value for money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color between the picture and shipped product was quite close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of materials from wood, to joints and hinges was great. Mirrors were slightly damaged but very minor.
I bought this for a new construction master bath. I have looked everywhere and this was the best deal since it came with the faucets, sinks, and mirrors. the only complaint I have is there was a scuff mark on the bottom of the leg but it will be fine since no one can really see it. I would buy again!
Vanity colors are true to picture. Green glass is beautiful, but water does leave spots, and you will get water on the top as the sinks are pretty shallow. Our contractors said the sinks were difficult to install. Love the soft close drawers and the overall look of the vanity, looks more expensive than it is. The mirrors are nothing special and the paint comes off easily (on the mirrors only). Overall I would recommend this vanity.
I would go somewhere else to get this item. The issues with Overstock.com and getting the item, SO NOT worth it at all! I could have gotten the same product delivered and installed for less then to go through the hassle of not getting the delivery sucked. Overstock also was not very helpful in assisting in the matter. Rikki was good but still could not get it done. The amount of time I spent on getting the item, I would never do it again. They take your money and then do not want to have it delivered. It also does not tell you that you will need to get a plumber to move the lines up and cut more holes in the back for it to fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT AT ALL! They failed to tell you about the back of the vanity and all the extra work you have to do to get in!
The vanity looks great and is very heavy, the only problem is that now that it has been installed for a month, one of the mirrors' wood is bubbling up- i'm guessing from the bathroom humidity. It has not gotten wet, so it must be from the hot showers we take. the other mirror seems ok. Otherwise I'd give it an excellent review but if after only a month of use it already has a bubble, i can't imagine after a year!