I ordered 2 of these for my bathroom. They were packaged expertly packaged and went together very easily. For my bathroom location I left the legs off and mounted them at the end of our sunken tub. I love the look and they hold my towels as well as various bathroom items. My only complaint is the smell. It must be something in the treatment of the partical board - almost like formaldehyde - but I am very sensitive to orders and I have even put baking soda in each cabinet. It has been seven weeks and there is still some odor. It has certainly lessened but it's still noticeable to me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
The measurements given do not include the top overhang. It doesn't fit in the space I specifically bought it for. It would cost too much to return, so I will probably try to sell it in a consignment store to recoup some of my money. I am very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not at all
This cabinet was not difficult to put together. It is attractive and is a fine quality for the laundry room where I have it. It is not a substantial piece and the doors sometimes drift open, so I would not put it in a location where it might get bumped. But I have it in a corner and it looks nice and serves the purpose.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? fine
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I needed a cabinet for my guest bathroom to hold towels and other supplies. Wanted white to match the fixtures and tile in this new bathroom. I love the style of the cabinet, the glass in the doors and the glass knobs. I have no problem with any odor from the cabinet. I put the cabinet together myself. I used a pillow to lean the door on while screwing the door to the cabinet. At first it looked like the doors were not lined up evenly. I lined up the doors, then screwed the screws into the back of the cabinet. The doors lined up perfectly. The pieces to the cabinet were labeled with stickers (A,B etc.). There was residual stickiness left on the cabinet.. I used some Goo Gone to remove the stickiness. Bad idea! It takes the paint off the cabinet. Luckily I realized it before I went to far.
We LOVE this cabinet! It's substantial and VERY well-made. I love the details like the glass knobs. We're extremely happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fantastic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I normally don't review merchandise puchased online but feel compelled to warn people against purchasing this item. It was the worst chemical smell I have ever experienced and it came scratched. Do yourself a favor and don't buy this item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good but smelly
This piece of furniture had with it very good instructions on how to assemble it----even for me, who usually struggles with this. The only trouble I had was when putting in the screws. I failed to screw some of them in as striaight as they should have been on the sides so they appeared on the inside of the back. I wish they had warned me of that, and maybe they did, and I just missed it. It ended up being a very attractive stand. I use it for towels in my bathroom. There is an odor from the cabinet that transferred to the towels, but I would guess this will subside once it is in use for a time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The Virgo 2-door floor cabinet is perfect for our office restrooms. We ordered two - one for the ladies room and one for the mens room. They are the perfect size and hold exactly what we need. Couldn't be happier with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I purchased this cabinet for our newly renovated masterbath. We have a large storage closet in the guest bath and took out the small linen closet in the master, so we just needed a small amount of storage for a few towels and incidentals. This cabinet is perfect for this purpose. It's small footprint is nice - doesn't overpower the room and with the small design elements looks smart. Very nice product for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched - true white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This piece looks great and I have received compliments on it. I've had it for about a year and the only con is that the top is a little scratched up, but I imagine this would happen with any piece. Highly recommended. I also got the matching piece that goes over the toliet which was great as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
I bought this cabinet to place in the bathroom at my husband's office. It is good for storing items that are best put away. It was a bit difficutl to assemble but it came together nicely. The color is good but the finish had a few imperfections. It is a good cabinet if you treat it well.
Ok its easier to put together than this site and other reviews led me to believe. The hardest part was lifting the box. Took me close to 45 minutes but pictures are easy to follow and goes together perfectly. I love this and its just the right size for the new bathroom..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I have never smelled fumes so strong coming off of something before. Terrible, terrible chemical smell coming off of all of the laminated wood parts. It took a while to put together, but it is very well designed I'd say (apart from the smell), and looks pretty good. I would have given it 4 or 5 stars without the smell. Right now, it is sitting in the bathroom with the exhaust fan running 24 hours, and I'm hoping the fumes will go away after a week or so. Don't know what we'll do if the fumes don't go away, I don't think it's safe to be breathing in the fumes from this thing for very long. I would recommend this only if you are willing to put up with the fumes until they (hopefully) go away over time.
I've had this cabinet for about 6 months now and love it. At first I didn't quite know what to do with the open window shelf- I hated the thought of wasted storage. Now I take the hand towels used for that bathroom and roll them up nicely and place them on the shelf. With the matching colors to the bathroom, it looks really nice- almost like a decorative touch. Storage inside is good.
I love this cabinet! It was easy to assemble and it looks beautiful in my small bathroom. One reviewer described it as girly, and I agree but that's what I was going for. Another site carries this cabinet for $22 less ,but many people complained about the quality of that one. This one however, from Overstock, is sturdy and it holds everything I needed it. to. Guess you get what you pay for .
The cabinet did not have a smell that others had said in their reviews, which almost deterred me from not even to consider purchasing the product. After many searches on line for a cabinet that met the dimensions I needed, I only found this one that really would work. I decided to go ahead and purchase it anyway despite some negative reviews. I am very much satisfied with the cabinet. The assembly was very easy, it was packaged well, no damage. Looks great in the bathroom space which I bought it for. Glad I purchased it!
Looks even nicer than you'd expect relative to the very affordable cost, blends well in most any space, and holds a surprising amount of stuff (I use it for toiletries soaps and similar supplies..). Assembly not too challenging, just set aside 20 to 30 minutes, depending upon how adept you are at furniture assembly...