This rug is a great buy for its price. I was looking for a rug that would cover a large living room. I like the design, it's not too modern but not traditional either. With the tightness of the weave and depth of the rug, I expect to get 3 - 5 years use. It's easy to clean, and thank goodness, it's color-fast. It is a light rug, so not comfortable to sit for long periods of time. But it looks great in my living room. I bought the red rug, and it goes really well with my white leather sofa.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Quiet close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality light rug
If you want a very nice rug this is it. I did buy the liner with it and it makes it very plush. Vacuums easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched the picture perfectly. I bought the beige with brown background swerls
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought this rug in two sizes to go in adjacent rooms - a bedroom and a sitting room. I bought the red ones. I am so happy with both of them! The rich color warms up both rooms and makes them very welcoming. I have a pad under each and the rugs are comfortable to walk on and certainly stay put on my hardwood floors. I couldn't be more pleased with these purchases!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was even better in person!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality...love it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I ordered this for my daughters college apartment. I wanted somewhere her and her friends could lie around. The rug is so soft and the color is neutral enough yet the pattern adds a little fun.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I felt that the quality was terrific
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I was looking for a rug that would liven up a room and this fit the bill perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was as it was pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was a good buy for the money
I love this rug. I bought it over a year ago, and it has been used in a very high traffic kitchen/dining room. I would recomend this to a friend for sure. The only thing that is not awesome about it, is that the red one seems to show dirt and dog hair pretty easy
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This is a beautiful rug. Rolled out nicely. Very soft. Well made. Saw it on another website for 2x the cost. It is a great value.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Very good!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I originally choose this rug for my dining room. But when it arrived, it had such a presence - understated yet grounds the room. I decided it complemented the living room decor more than the dining room. Its an excellent choice for a simple, inexpensive, piece that grounds the space that it is placed within.
I purchased this rug (in Red) recently for my family room. The pile is extremely short and thin. There were lot of creases in the rug and the fibers in these creases had come off and the black backing underneath was visible. . The carpet will not lay flat either. I will be returning this carpet. very disappointed. It is not worth the money at all. Think twice before you buy this.
When it first arrived I thought I wouldn't like the rug as it is bold (I bought the black and cream). It has grown on me and looks good in our modern formal living room space. My biggest complaint is that becuase of the true black color it attracts dust and dirt like crazy. I would probably not recommend if you have kids or pets.
After buying a rug at a local store for around the same price and having it fall apart after 2 weeks of having it, i was a little skeptical...but this rug is great. the ivory is definately more tan than white but that worked better for my decor. It is a great quality for a great price!!!
For the price, this is a very nice rug. I bought the ivory, which is colored as in the picture, which is more of a light tan or very dark beige. The picture accurately dipicts the right coloring. The rug is very soft. I unrolled it and it seemed to flatten out fairly quickly as it is fairly soft. I am using the rug in a transitional room, so I feel it could be quite modern or used in a transitional room. If they made it in a 7*9 size I would buy another. I didn't give it five stars for two reasons: very small flaw in rug, fairly thin, but works okay under dining table.
I just got this rug and it sheds fibers all over the place. Also, I thought the light color would be whiter. It is a very creamy off white. Affordable price for such a very large rug. If it stops shedding all over my bedroom, I would bump it up to 4 stars.