This runner was exactly what I needed for my small hallway so I would not have to walk on cold tiles. It is not very thick or lush but since the price was so affordable I expected the runner to be rather thin and it really works for my needs. The design is fresh and contemporary and I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price it is good quality, however it is not a thick or lush carpet but totally expected and fine for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? acurate
I have these in my kitchen, so they're getting trampled and spilled on everyday. They look fine, but I don't remember every getting a compliment on them. They are holding up better than I'd anticipated, so I'm pretty pleased. I've had them for months -- maybe over a year, I dunno. I got the reddish ones -- they're cute.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I purchased this rug for my laundry room. The quality is average. it is a thin pile rug. Perfect for a well travelled place because it doesn't shed at all. The colors and design are awesome. If you are looking for a rug that needs to looks good, keeps dirt off your floor and will hold up to abeating at a small price. This is your rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is definitely average.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it makes the rug seems nicer than it is.
Excellent runner for the money. Needed something for our hallway that was easy to vacuum and would slow down the scratching on our hardwood from our dogs running up and down. Just be sure to get a rubber mat for underneath to minimize the movement. Very happy with purchase.
The runner has great colors and it is very soft on your feet. It seems well bound but I am going to have it cut into stair treads and re-bound. The pile is not very thick but I plan on putting a carpet pad beneath each tread to eliminate slipping and also for cushion. Good product for price!!
This is a pretty runner. I bought it for my second floor hallway, which is dark with no windows. It brightened up the narrow space. I purchased with one with green highlights, but they are more tan than green. Otherwise it was exactly what I needed and expected.
I love this rug!! After searching for months to find the perfect area rug for my new apartment, I finally found it here!! It was an amazing price and I was very happy with the quality, color, and it arrived in just a few days. My only (very minor) complaint is that I also ordered a matching "runner" to go along with this, again great color and quality, but there smaller runner seems to have more flowers on it. It is the same style, just busier. I wasnt really expecting the pattern to be different, but I am still happy with my purchase.
The runner is thinner than I thought it would be, and it moves if you don't buy a thing for underneath it, which is a bummer. The rug is well represented in the image as far as pattern, but you should realize that it looks differently than the image because it is long and skinny (because it's a runner) and not shaped like an area rug. Can't beat the price, though.