I am a designer that has purchased numerous items from Overstock because they are so easy to work with and have had good, quality items. THis vanity was my first upset. The look is good, but the quality of the piecce is not. We removed the top to replace with a custom top and upon opening it learned that the entire contruction is very thin(thinner than most mdf cabbinets I have encountered) mdf that ripped apart quite easily. The only real wood we found was the legs. The granite top it comes with is very thin(which is not that unusual for an inexpensive vanity). The finish is more of a faux painted finish than stain since there is not a real wood grain to show off. Overall, this would be fine for a bathroom that is more decorative that doesn't get a lot of use. I would not use it for a master bath situation where there is steam and frequent use of the drawers. My client has decided to have our carpenter recreate the vanity in real wood.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This vanity is beautiful in my bathroom remodel. It is the perfect blend of modern and traditional. I would buy this again. I didn't realize that the mirror came with it so I was pleasantly surprised. The mirror is very heavy and well constructed. I would recommend it and I would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality - tremendous value for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes