This pan is ok for an additional non stick pan to our cookware. The handle, when received, was a little loose but that was fixed with a tightening of the screw on the handle. The real thing that bothers me is the bottom of the pan is crowned in the center. So if you have a glass topped electric range as we do, then it doesn't want to sit flat on the range top. It spins because of the center portion being crowned up. If you have gas burners I would guess it sits fine.
This pan is a good size and weight. Personally I think the white dots look a little funny, but the pan itself is perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
This is a great pan. BUT, to use it, you must turn the heat way down. This pan heats up quickly (a very good thing) and retains heat very well (also a very good thing). Consequently, high heat and lots of cooking oil are unnecessary. I've reduced my heat to a tad above low and I use far less cooking oil than with any other pan. And if a smaller size were available, I'd grab it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy. Good heft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.