i loved the green waxed chairs because its my favorite color and it fits my kitchen
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well the both look exactly the same and they are the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. leather wax shinney
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate because they had no faults
i bought these because the price couldn't be beat for a set of 2. i really didn't care about the color because i had planned on buying covers anyway, but when i got them they are really nice sitting at my dining table. i really like the color. its very soft not too bright. they were very easy to put together. i had 8 chairs all together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was exactly as shown on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy, easy to clean
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description of the product
I was looking for a transitional look in my kitchen and these chairs were the perfect finding. I have 2 preschoolers and a mess is everyday and these chairs are easy to clean. Somehow slippery for the kids to stay too long but that works for me. They eat quickly and leave the table cause they don't want to slip off the chair. Love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? SAME
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as described
I am extremely pleased with the quality of my purchase. I rated these chairs as excellent because what you get for the price is great! (Don't expect extremely highend chairs for this money.) They were very easy to put together. Doing it by myself, with the tools that were included, took me approximately 20 minutes toal. The color si dead on for what one would image a wax green bean to be...right in between the shades of yellow and green. I am very pleased with my purchase and would reccommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quuality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I'm very happy with this purchase. I bought 4 chairs and had them all assembled in about 90 minutes. They are very comfortable with pleasantly firm and supportive seats. I did not have any trouble with them being wobbly, though the instructions told me what to do if they seem uneven. The color is very fun.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These chairs are surprisingly well constructed considering the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Simple directions Quick and easy to put together. The hex head tool should last for many years. I sat in both chairs for twenty minutes and both are comfortable. I am over the moon with this purchase. I just love the color, wax green.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good. Got them last night.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
Overall, I like the chairs. I don't usually buy products here without reviews, because while the O has some great deals, it also has the occasional lemon. But I was looking for a mixture of parsons-style dining chairs in blues and greens, and I figured if I didn't love these two, then they'd just be the spares kept in another room until I needed to have six place setting instead of four. Luckily, I like them very much. I wasn't sure what to expect "wax green" to look like, and was hoping it would be a little more green than shown. Instead, it's just a tad bit more yellow, although the photo is VERY close, and I'm likely influenced by having so much green already in the room (including the walls). Regardless, it looks great with my lime-green and turquoise room. Assembly was simple, although it took a little patience. The chairs ship in four pieces each. The back is one piece, with the legs already attached. You then have to attach the seat and both front legs. The directions say to attach the seat to the back first, but since fitting the front legs into the slots in the seat takes some force, I'd suggest getting those secured (hand-tightened only) first, then attaching the seat to the back piece. Once everything is hand-tightened, stand it upright and put a little weight on the chair to get all the pieces lush, then tighten. Doing this, neither of the chairs wobbles (yet). The hardware is inside the seat bottom, which is covered in that usual black "fabric" attached on all four sides with velcro. The inside is unfinished, so has some rough edges--which tore open some of the desiccant packets. Unaware of this, I ripped off the "fabric" cover a little too enthusiastically, causing tiny little desiccant balls to bounce out and all over the floor. NOT an ideal situation with a 2-year-old who still likes to investigate everything by putting it in her mouth. Also, the "fabric" is bigger than the opening. If I pulled it taut, I could see the black edge sticking out a bit when the chair was upright. Easily fixed with some pinching to "pleat" the velcro in the back, where it doesn't come as close to the chair's edge and therefore isn't visible. All in all, I think these are a good deal for what I paid. They're not perfect, but unless they fall apart on me (and they seem sturdy enough right now), they're well worth what I paid. If the model came in the other colors I was looking for, I'd buy more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more yellow than pictured, but still with a greenish tint
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You get what you pay for
Beautiful pair of green chair. Color is great. I worry about it to be dark and when it arrives, look great. Light green. Materials are good. Easy to install. Quality chairs. A month ago, I bought a set from Ebay and turned out bad, I returned them and glad to purchase this pair from Overstock. Extremely happy with Overstock purchase.
I purchased a set of the Yellow/green chairs. The color was exactly as shown. I gave a 4 star rating because two of the holes on 1 of the seats did not line up, but we improvised and it worked out. For the price, they seem sturdy enough and they look really nice. I also purchased 4 of these chairs in brown and use the wax green chairs at each end of the table. It's a nice contrast. Good value for the price!
A little more yellow than I imagined but I am in LOVE!!!!!! This color (GRELLOW) is the main accent thru each room of my home so when I saw these I was praying that the color would work in the dining room. To return at Overstock is horrid especially if larger pieces and multiple boxes!!!!!!! But they work and am very pleased with the purchase for the price. In saying that I only have one box open and still looking for help to put together so that could be another nightmare!
My husband probably wouldn't give these chairs 5 stars since he had to put six of them together, but he'd definitely agree they look amazing (exactly the wax green shown in the photo) and are comfortable to sit on. I paired them with an all-black table (actually an old work bench I painted myself), and they look fabulous.