If you like the look of these chairs online, you will like them in person. They assembled easily, and they won't wobble at all if you follow the instructions and do not tighten the bolts all the way until after setting the chair upright. Simple. I put two of them together in about 45 minutes (the first one took about half an hour, the second much faster). One of the legs on one of my chairs had a fairly deep scratch in it, but I like the chairs so much I didn't want to bother with an exchange and I don't even notice it really.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
Definitely worth buying! The color is great, they are fairly easy to assemble and look amazing for the price. It took some time to get them not to wobble but once that was done the chairs looked great and were exactly what my bar table needed. I recommend these fully!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was pretty dead on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall was very good quality for the price. I am pleasantly surprised.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Descriptions was very accurate and the reviews helped make my decision.
I am amazed that Overstock can sell something of this quality for this price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is better than expected for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We bought 4 of these. They are perfect, exactly as described and sturdy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACT COLOR.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate description.
Chairs are super cute. The size worked great for our narrow bar. The color is a great, darker red and they look like real leather. We have a pretty high end kitchen with granite counters and a viking stove with stainless appliances. The chairs look expensive too so a great buy for this "pleather" and no one has been able to tell! A few of the legs almost looked used when we opened the box. They were dirty but cleaned right up. Took about a half hour to put together both chairs and was pretty simple to do. The fabric kind of wrinkles up a little bit after you sit on the chairs which is weird but you can smooth it back out. I'm just concerned that someday they could rip. Anyway, I've gotten tons of compliments on them and it was a great price. Would definitely recommend them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, not great. Material kind of moves around a little bit when you get up
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
Love the stools! Ordred 4 then 2 more! Very pleased with the color! Now if they will hold up with 2 kiddos then they are well worth the money. they are very beautiful and lood o -so good! They look wonderful with a wolf oven with the red knobs! I am so far very pleased with them. Haven't had them but a couple of weeks but -- pleased. They are also comfortable to sit in. The only thing is them being a bit wobbly - not unsteady - but just 'rock' a little bit and you have to adjust and adjust them and we couldn't get the wobbly out of all of them. Over all they are great! And the price is great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is fabulous! Kind-of a deep burgandyish red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far so good. They are a little bit wobbly and you have to adjust them but seems to be great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate!
They are nice stools and comfortable to sit in. I have a bad back and a comfortable counter stool is important to me. They were terrible and infuriating to put together! One reviewer said that after the first one, the rest were easy. We did not find that to be the case. There were holes out of center, a stripped hole, etc to make assembly anything but a cinch. Total time to assemble 4 stools was easily 4 hours. And my husband is extremely mechanically inclined, restores antique tractors as a hobby, so if HE had a tough time, they are not for the faint of heart! (In our opinion!)
The chairs are beautiful once you get them assembled the first chair was difficult but after that the other 3 went pretty smooth. The legs were hard to put into the socket but they went in with a little extra pushing. follow the direction. The chairs were sturdy and leveled.
The chairs are great for the price. We spent several hours putting 4 together. They took a little adjusting to be even on the floor but by the fourth chair we got really good at it. They key is to have a kid sit in them before you tighten all the bolts and then tighten the bolts while the chair is upright if you can. I think they look really pretty and feel sturdy for an adult. Put together they are 38 inches high on the top of the back, which I think it a tad shorter than advertised, no?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is the red I was looking for and the red that was advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good not great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
It took us longer to put these together than planned. We had read past reviews that specified putting them together carefully or they tend to wabble. Ours turned out just right and are level. The color is a perfect touch to my kitchen that has a red backsplash. The only thing I have noticed in the week I have had them put together is that crumbs and food get stuck in the corner of the cushion...unless you run your hand in there, you cant tell. But, all it takes is a swipe through there and they come out pretty easy. My next problem is picking which kid gets to sit on them since it is a fight every day!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Check out my reviews from the recent purchase of the Villa Faux Brown or Red Dining Chairs. These chairs are amazing! Great product for a great price and very very stylish and not to mention sturdy! I always rely on reviews before purchasing anything online and for some reason these particular chairs had sooooo many good reviews that I could not pass them up. I had my eyes on another product similiar to these chairs but after reading all the reviews, I had to take a chance and purchase them. Purchase these bar stools because you will NOT be disappointed!
We love the look of these stools but they were a nightmare to assemble. The screws were stripped and didn't fit. My husband has to use all new screws and his drill to assemble these so they were secure. Great value and nice looking but had we known the screws were going to be stripped, we may have gone with something else.
Love the chairs! Ordered 4 for our peninsula and they are perfect for our kids to eat (they are 7,4, and 4), yet comfortable for adults. Color is a very nice red. They are durable and clean easily. Surprisingly tip resistant. We love the slightly narrow build as we were able to eek out one more valuable spot at the gathering place in our kitchen. I am glad I got faux leather for the price and peace of mind with messy kids, yet I feel the chairs look very upscale. Overall, a great purchase and value. PS, the tip to put a child in the seat while assembling was very helpful. It helped to pull everything together and get the wobble out. Thanks so much! Assembly for 4 chairs was about 2 hours.