These are really sharp looking barstools. Easy to clean (everything just wipes off of them!) and durable so far (3 months). We have 4 kids and they have held up so far and look the same as the day we got them. The color is great - a light gray with just a touch of blue to it picture is accurate. Just note: the bars between the legs are a little odd they don't line up with one another exactly (but there is only one way to put them together) and our 2 stools have different holes for them (?). It isn't noticeable, but if things like this bug you it may be a factor. Otherwise, they are awesome!
With some minimal assembly, these chairs were ready to go. The nice faux leather grey is a great accent to any color scheme. I was looking for something neutral and these are just perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes. Maybe a little more grey than the pic shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am suprised at how nice these are being chairs that need to be put together. They're really sturdy once assembled.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was good.
The other reviews were pretty accurate about these stools. They were a pain to put together, but once you get thru the assembly, they are actually pretty nice. The quality is high for such a reasonable price, that's for sure! There were a few small nicks on the wooden legs, but I didn't bother to return them. The final product is sturdy and they look great at my kitchen counter.
These chairs are pretty comfortable and decent looking for the price, especially given that they are not leather. The assembly was a little difficult but again, for the price, overall we are very satisfied with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was pretty accurate and goes well with the grey color scheme of first floor of my house.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, the chairs are pretty good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate but I think the assembly was more than anticipated.
These counter stools aren't terrible for the price but that said, spend more and skip these. My husband is handy and these were awful to put together. The screws were too short and none of the stools didn't wobble. They took a ton of adjustingbto get level. They are silver, not gray. The color is pleasant but watch the stitching. We had 2 with loose stitching. ***** * is double the price but the quality was infinitly better and you can see what you're getting at the store. We just moved and our island is bigger so we needed 4 new stools. Sadly, pier 1 doesn't carry the color we needed anymore or I would have spent the extra and bought those. Now that we've put these together, we're keeping them but I'll be surprised if they last a year.
These are great-looking, comfortable barstools. The light grey color helped brighten and modernize my whole kitchen. Assembly wasn't too difficult for a novice, however minus one star since 2 screws have fallen out, and it's difficult to make them stay in place.
We purchased these for our new home, the color is definitely a cloud gray, with some blue to it, they look good. Assembly was easy, brackets underneath seem pretty well thought out and sturdy. Wife is very happy with them, they look good, and are comfy for a bar stool. Does anything else matter?
Looks very nice and feels very comfortable. Assembly left some questions about how sturdy they will be.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Have not used it long enough, looks very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
A great price for attractive stools. A little higher than some counter stools, but perfect for my small children.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good