I bought these chairs for a breakfast bar I have in my kitchen which happens to be just adjacent to my living room. I was looking for some way to pull in this color blue into the kitchen from my living room, because I have two paintings that happen to have this color in them. Not only did they succeed in tying the colors together, but this blue really looks great with my dark granite counter tops. Not to mention they are comfortable too. What a great deall all the way around.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For being faux leather you couldn't tell. Very nice quality for inexpensive counter stools.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
When we received the bar stool chairs, we were very excited but upon opening the box, we quickly became very dissatisfied. I will be VERY hesitant in the future to order ANYTHING that is breakable. The Wood portion of each stool was broken in at least one place on each stool. Luckily, my husband is knowledgeable in woodworking and knew how to fix the broken chairs. This should not happen to any customer. We kept the chairs for two reasons: my husband knew how to repair the chairs and because we wanted to avoid a hassle. No customer upon purchasing brand new merchandise should be sent BROKEN items.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product seems inexpensive and not likely to last long
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We are enjoying the counter bar stools. Would rather have had 24" rather than 26" height of stool, but they work. One cushion arrived with defects, and a defective wooden bar broke while putting stools together, but customer service was wonderful in assisting me with replacement pieces. Customer service rep's were friendly and eager to help. We received replacement pieces quickly and customer service kept in touch through daily email contact.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched picture on website. I would describe color as "royal blue".
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. One cushion was damaged but overall, quality pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
I needed 3 stools for my kitchen renovation after hurricane Sandy. I was looking for a "pop" of blue and thought these would be perfect. These stools came in a set of 2 - I chose to order these instead of 3 higher priced stools and am so glad I did. Even though I have 4 stools - they are a great value for the money. They are a nice bright blue, they were easy to put together and are quite sturdy. They are a great addition to my kitchen.
This product is listed under bar stools; however, it is a dining chair. The categorization is very misleading. In addition, the package that the item came in was labeled as a dining room chair (not a "dining stool). I couldn't even return it without paying the return shipment. I won't shop at Overstock again.
These chairs look nice from far but are so cheap we are afraid to sit on them. The screws that were included were not the right size plus they arrived damaged and a few days later started to fall apart. Not even worth a penny!!!! "YOU DEFINITELY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!"
nice chairs. Bough matching dining room chairs to go. Assembly is easy enough. Read the directions though. I broke one small piece due to my own error. Was able to glue and clamp it together overnight rather than deal with customer service. Very sharp and add a lot of color to the room.