Beautiful design, and it fit our space. The color was a bit off, more walnut rather than teak, but OK. Well made, and it looks great
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not quite, the picture is much more teak, but the product is walnut.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good, but some addl. mounting insturctions would be helpful
I really like everything about this vanity. It looks great and feels like it will last. The directions are simply incorrect though. For instance the measured distance they specify in the instructions for hanging the unit on the wall are flat out wrong. Don't go by them!!! Take a tape measurer and measure yourself. I would have saved a lot of time had I done that and not followed the instructions. Also, so you know there is a about a four inch hole on the bottom of the vanity that your plumbing can go through if needed. If it is not needed there is a cap supplied to plug the hole, not that anyone would be down there to see it. Overall I'm very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
I shopped for months for a bathroom vanity and decided to take a chance on this. I am glad I did. The color and design of the vanity are very modern, and the soft close drawer is lovely. I've seen very few reviews on this vanity, so want to describe some of the pros and cons. Bottom line: for the price, I would buy this piece again. Pros: Nice looking wood and the hardware looks high end. This piece has a solid feel-- my step-mother, who is an artist and has very discriminating tastes, asked me if it was custom The white top will go with anything. The shipping was super fast-- I had it within 10 days of ordering. Cons: There is no backsplash, so plan on figuring out what to do so you don't ruin your drywall. Also, there's no way to get one in the same material from the manufacturer. I tried. No dice. The drawer is just a tiny bit misaligned. I think I am the only one who noticed-- my husband hasn't said anything-- but it does bug me, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Purchased this for a half bath. Loved the design of it. The material looks like plastic vaneer, not like wood at all. The top looks like something in a mobile home. I was going to put a granit counter top on it, but the plastic look, made me send the whole thing back. Plus, it needs a much heftier plywood on the back to mount it on the wall. It even came scratched and overstock still charged me the return fee of well over $***. My opinion is that it is way overpriced due to the materials.
The top on this will probably have to be changed in a few years as the type of material used looks nice, but is not very durable or hard. I still like it and think it is a very attractive piece. I wish the mirror could have been bought separately, as once I ordered this stand-alone, there was no way to buy the mirror which is part of the configuration when offered as a set. I had a custom mirror made. It would also be nice if they made an over toilet cabinet to go with this (no mirror), 20" x 3' or shelves or a set of two or three square cubes maybe 14" x 14" to have matching shelving.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is all plastic but still well made. The top is not the best material as it is porous and scratches easily.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate