This product was so ridiculously terrible it caused me to laugh out loud. It's a $30 sheet of fabric. No one in their right mind would actually use this. I'm not sure how this could even be classified as a 'black out curtain' when light clearly passes though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. aweful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
I definitely got what I paid for. The color was spot on, they have insulation sewn in that makes them lined and blackout, but the actual material on curtain looks cheap, the sewing detail is snagged and the curtains do not hang smoothly. I will have to add weights to the bottoms. The title says "grommets" but the description and picture does not show them. They do not have grommets, they hang pocket rod style. So the title is misleading. They curtains arrived when suggested and in good condition. If it wasnt for the liner and the price i would have sent them back. I will be using them for the winter months and putting up summer curtains come May.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was definetly "you get what you pay for". Very low-end!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate but the name of product included "grommet" curtains. These Do Not have grommets.
The description for this product was not accurate. It said it was a black out curtain with grommets when it in fact did not black out light or have grommets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It did not black out the light like it was supposed to
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was not accurate. It said it was a black out curtain with grommets when it in fact did not black out light or have grommets
Fist off..not black out curtains. They probley block out..60%of sun? And i ordered the charcoal gray and not even close..they are a taupe silvery color. I have returned them. So far overstock has been cool about the return and hope it goes smoothly and i get my return quickly.
I purchased the bronze as a skeptic. But with the colors of my family room walls, furniture and valance along with the lighting, they look like a dark taupe and are perfect. The "crinkly" look lends to casual which keeps my traditional home from being too fancy.
The curtains looked very nice, but they were not the right color by a long shot. I ordered the Spice and on my monitor it looks very deep red, but when I actually got them they were a burnt orange color. I am returning them. I wish they could have worked.
I ordered them as Charcoal Gray and they are obviously a Taupe color. Not any stretch of the imagination can call these any shade of gray. No offense... but not even a color blind guy that doesn't care about color could call these gray. I saw someone else posted the color issue but I hadn't read the review until after I had placed the order. Bad decision on my part. Note to self, READ the reviews before ordering! I didn't even take these out of the package to look at the quality of the curtain since they aren't the right color.
The color was completely off. I ordered the charcoal gray that is shown in the main picture and the color that came was more of a bronze. Maybe if I ordered the bronze I would have gotten something that looked gray? I am going to return it