This is surprisingly a quality chair. I ordered 8 chairs and thought at this price that there might be some variations in colors or finishes. They all matched 100%. I'm a pretty handy guy and they take about 15 minutes per chair to build. Its 9 bolts and thats it (plus an wrench). To make sure the chair sits flat and don't rock, like some of the other reviewers have said, Finger tighten all the bolts then set the chair up and all the legs will settle to the right spot. Then go around several times turning each bolt slightly. 8 flat chairs. They are a good size, bigger than I expected because I was expecting a less impressive chair. I've ordered barstools from Overstock for about the same price per chair, and they didnt have nearly the quality of these chairs. This chair is very similiar in style to one on **** *** ***** for 500 per chair. The only thing the chairs need, is a small felt piece under each leg since mine sit on hardwood.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was surprised to find out that it was solid wood, bent plywood (good) and it bolts together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good
I am pleased with the chairs. These are in our eat-in kitchen, we have two young children that make messes all the time. The fabric is easy to clean, and the chairs are very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I think it was as it appeared, the chairs are cream, and the wood is a dark black/brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have had for a few months now and so far appear to be durable.
The chairs are perfect for what I needed. I am very happy with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was perfect as advertised.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
My husband put them together in about an hour. Very good quality and very attractive looking. Perfect for what we needed. The only part that isn't higher end is the staples that are used to attach the "leather", although you can't see them unless the chairs are flipped upside down. We are happy with our purchase and feel they are well worth the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really good quality and very stable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I have to admit, I was actually inspired to get light-colored chairs because of the photo here. I was going to get dark chairs, but seeing the Veronica Cream Dining Chairs in the context presented in the picture on Overstock (with a dark table) made me get these. And I am very happy that I did. The contrasting color really adds a visual flair to my apartment that just wasnt there before. Now Im even thinking of getting the arc lamp in the photo, too!
What can I say. I love the look and style of these dining room chairs. We have a retro 50s styled kitchen and these two chairs were just the finishing touches that we needed. Also, I must say that for the price, I am very impressed with the craftsmanship of these two contemporary styled chairs. We have a very active family, and there is very little doubt in my mind that these two chairs will stand up to the wear and tear of every day use.
These chairs take me back to Mom’s kitchen back in the late sixties, but with a contemporary update and a lot more comfort. The seats are firm but comfortable and the leather is certainly more beautiful than Mom’s vinyl. And yet it’s just as easy to clean—an important feature after a family dinner with our young children. The chairs were also easy to put together—my husband and I assembled four of them in less than an hour.
the seats and backs are really tan, not cream. the wood is brown and not "wenge," which is supposed to be very dark. as pictured, the seats and backs look almost white and and the wood looks almost black. The package was not sealed well, and the hardware was loose in the box. there were no assembly instructions. after chatting with customer service, they said someone would follow up within 2 business days. i've always been pleased with my overstock purchases in the past; this time I'm disappointed that the description of the merchandise is not accurate.
Very happy with these chairs we love them and so does everyone that sees them. Easy to put together and arrived quickly. The color is true to the picture online and the quality is great. I highly recommend these chairs, we looked everywhere for 2 months for the perfect chairs and nothing came close to the value for this product.
I actually returned a set of four chairs to Overstock (problem free) because they were not sturdy. Took a chance with these because of the reviews, glad I did! Super sturdy, classy looking, and a great price. They took only minutes to put together.
The chairs arrived quickly and well packaged. They were easy to put together with only 8 screws. It took under an hour for 6 chairs. The color of the leather is exactly as pictured, definitely cream and not white. I have them paired with a wood farm table and their modern line is perfect for my "transitional" space. My only disappointment is that there is to much of a curve in the seat back, I would prefer it to be flat straight across. That is just a picky style note, it would not stop me from purchasing them again.
I love these chairs. The color is exactly as represented online and the leather is soft. The seat is very comfortable. The 4 chairs arrived in perfect condition and I was able to put them together on my own within 30 minutes. My only disappointment is that the staples attaching the leather fabric to the frame is untidy and while it is on the bottom of the back rest wish the staples were covered with fabric. I have a round dark wood table and the creamy color of the leather and the gentle curve of the back rest is perfect. I can't go past my dining room without stopping to admire the new look. I
We are happy with these chairs. We wanted a bit of a retro look and wanted to avoid dark brown leather, as our adjoining room has dark brown leather couches and chairs. These chairs are just the "pop" we need for our kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is comparable to what you see online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the chairs is solid - I think they will last for years to come.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Similar
Ordered a pair of the Veronica chairs for my sewing room and absolutely love them. Easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Cream leather and deep wood finish exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Much better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate