To the lady who thought linen was "shiny". You might want to inform yourself on various fabric materials before you give something a 1 star and ruin it for others, who see an overall 3 star rating because of your low vote.. I'm an interior designer, and there is nothing shiny about 100% linen. Hope you consider revising your rating. The luxe drapery is well priced for what you are getting: a raw 100% linen!!!
I like the color although it was not the color I thought I was getting. The color online looks more taupe and this is more of a golden beige burlap look. It is linen so even after ironing the wrinkles out, once I hung it up it was wrinkled again.
I purchased this valance for our master bathroom. I have a grey linen headboard and wanted to en suite bathroom and master bedroom to compliment one another. I absolutely adore this curtain! The linen is premium, heavy. The grey is true to what is advertised. I was worried about the curtain covering up too much of the window but it has a seam sewn into it so you can keep a flat top on the rod or do a ruffle. The ruffle is so cute. I wish they had taken a photo of hanging the valance with the ruffle. I definitely recommend this curtain if you are looking for a basic covering that has some nice texture to it. It comes in recyclable packaging and is made in the USA, you can't beat that for this price!
The linen fabric is of the highest quality and the construction of the valances was perfect. So often the seams and hems on draperies are crooked and measured wrong, and therefore they do not hang properly. These seams are finished off in a professional manner. The thread matches the fabric so perfectly that you cannot see it. The color was as the picture portrayed. I would definitely order from this company again. Quality work is so hard to find these days! I have compared prices and theirs are very reasonable, especially considering the great workmanship of the product.
These valances are a beautiful sage, the linen is a very good quality, and the workmanship is perfect. An added bonus is that they were made by an American company here in the USA. I needed to press them before hanging as they were in small packages. I love them!
Beautiful textured window coverings that ass dimension to my master bedroom
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Tho l wellstotched
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I like them, but the material is a little heavier than I thought. But it was described ok, I just didn't think they would be so heavy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
I wanted to update my bedroom valance with a neutral color since we had recently purchased a new comforter set from Overstock. From the picture, it looked a litle on the shiny side which I was lloking for. It does not look grand at all, i do not like to return items,so we kept it, but I agree with my husband that we do not like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is beige color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it looks more like a potato sack than an elegant linen product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it says tailored valance, it is a valance, but I see nothing I would call tailored about it