Product is stylish and well- made. It was easy to assemble and looks expensive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought this for our spare bathroom, it's a small room and I needed something to store towels,etc. This cabinet is perfect. It fits without taking up much room, it was easy to put together, and it's very well made. We love it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easy to assemble and very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact..
I love the design of this cabinet. It looks amazing in my bathroom and is perfect for storage. When constructed however, the doors did not align and because of that the magnet that holds the doors closed does not work on one side. With that said, I still love the cabinet and it serves it's purpose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is fairly sturdy but the doors did not align when built. One door did not align with magnet so it doesn't close all the way.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I'm disappointed in this product. The doors are off. One is too high and one is too low and cannot be adjusted. Also the dowel pins were too small for the openings. I happened to have some of the correct size and was able to adapt. It was late in the assembly process when we realized the problems and it would have been too much hassle to disassemble and return. I'll use the cabinet and I'll try not to look at the cabinet doors and get irritated about it. I would not advise buying this cabinet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Very nice cabinet for the money. A couple of screws for the door handle were missing. The company sent us all new hardware.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Although this cabinet came with some small flaws......a couple of small cracks in the wood, small chipping in paint, and doors slightly off, it is still a very nice cabinet. The style is very pretty and the directions are very easy to follow. Put together in under an hour. I just wish it was inspected a little more carefully before being packed and shipped. The consumer shouldn't have to worry about defects, no matter how small they may be.
It looks good, but it is made very cheaply. it is not stable. The back which should be solid wood, is cardboard. It will probably fall apart if I have to move it. I was thinking of asking a carpenter to put a board on the back to reinforce it and to keep it from being so unstable. *** I gave it a fair rating because it does look nice. But the quality is definitely not there.
I purchased this cabinet to have some extra storage and for me to have a nice piece in my large bathroom. At first, I noticed one of my door pieces was bent, so I contacted customer service. Wow... I am so impressed. Not only did they take care of me by shipping out another door, they stayed with me until I was completely happy..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and well built for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very acurate.
I liked this as I had priced a handbuilt cupboard at $$$. Would not use in a more public area as the doors are a little variable in their front fit. I had to put a back brace to stabilize the cupboard(problem with both). Used two with the top one having the legs cut off. Looks good and accomplishes my goal of keeping my towels and other stuff in order.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? definitely white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair quality, easy to put together...some problems with stability..required back brace
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I looked on all the major websites for a cabinet like this and I am so glad I picked this one. It was pretty easy to put together - it took me- by myself - about 15-20 minutes. I use it to hold a 32" TV and it looks great - not too big or too small.
Its a cute little cabinet but it is exactly what you would expect for build it yourself. Parts of the white paint are chipped off from the outside and it isn't exactly square. It will be great for our needs, as bathroom towel storage, but I wouldn't put it anywhere else in the house.
I didn't buy this on Overstock, I found it somewhere cheaper. It was super easy to put together, minimal pieces. I knew it wasn't high end, anyone seeing the price should know that, but for the price I was pleasantly surprised. The only issue is that one door doesn't connect to the magnetic hardware so it is ajar a little bit. The magnet was already screwed in and I tried removing the door and putting it on again to see if it needed to be adjusted but that didn't work. It's no big deal but still.
I read the reviews; some negative but most positive. I loved the dimensions and style of both the floor cabinet and the wall cabinet, so I took a chance.. I forewarned my husband that there may be issues with putting them together and he needed to be prepared to do what needed to be done to make the doors line up, but there wasn't an issue. Most every review complained about the smell; so we opened the boxes on the patio prepared to let them set for several days before building them; then again to let them set a while before moving them inside. The odor was so minimal; almost nonexistent. I had previously purchased a desk and file cabinet that had to be built and the odor from that was so overwhelming that you couldn't stay in my office for very long at any one time. So compared to that, the low smell from the bath cabinets was laughable.! We did have some defective parts on the wall cabinet, but I called Overstock Customer Service and the rep was wonderful; she shipped me out a new cabinet that arrived in a few days. One review recommended using stronger wall anchors for the wall cabinet so we did. We had a problem hanging the wall cabinet; the wall template was not exact (off by 1/8 inch) just enough to make the screws not fit in the holes, but by adjusting them we made it work. Word to the wise....remove the glass before you hang the wall cabinet (husband thought it was a waste of time, but humored me) and don't let your husband stand on a flimsy toilet seat to hang the cabinet. It broke; he fell; cabinet fell; shower curtain came down but he wasn't hurt; I wanted a new toilet seat anyway and had an extra shower rod. Minor damages were fixable. One last thing; I already knew that I did NOT want to be able to see what was behind the glass so I purchased some "Privacy Film" (such as is used for sidelights on your entry door) from Lowe's. I found some in my bathroom colors of browns and greens. It adds a splash of uniqueness and pulls everything together. Bottom Line..... I LOVE MY CABINETS! and Overstock Customer Service is awesome!