This is a good product for the price. There is a wide range of prices for these linen towers, and this is a really good one in the lower cost range. My only gripe is that the hardware was described as "satin nickel" but it is more of a copper finish. The copper look can actually be seen in the pictures, but I thought that thay maybe had a different model pictured. One other thing that I have noticed is that the drawer is a little tough to open and close. It is mounted on drawer slides, but still a bit of a tight fit. Overall I am happy with this purchase. It looks good and it is large enough to hold towels which were my primary concerns.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The wood color was correct, but the hardware was supposed to be nickel colored and it is more copper colored.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was correct except for the hardware color that I already mentioned.
I purchased this as an addition to a new double sink vanity that we just installed, the color states dark espresso, it is actually Black. Product also states brushed nickel hardware--it is actually copper colored, not even close to brushed nickel. My bathroom has all brushed nickel hardware, so not pleased with that at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Would actually call it straight Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all--it is suppose to have brushed nickel hardware on drawer, and door, and the insert in the glass of the door is also not brushed nickel , it is actually copper colored.
I'm torn on this one. The piece looks nice, and is made from heavy wood, but the install was a bear. I consider myself pretty handy, and have mastered the art of the "glue and screw" and other DIY furniture. Not only does the design make it difficult to build, the components (cams and other pieces) are very cheap. They are some of the worst I have encountered. If those components were better I would recommend this, but they are not so I can't. This is in a spare bathroom, so it is more fashion than function. It looks nice enough, don't get me wrong. If I had to do it over again, I think I would look for something else. Basically, you have a nice piece of furniture that has very cheap components for assembly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy wood, cheap components for build
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? so so
After putting the thing together,,,,which took about 2 hours. The size in height was 65 inches, the reason I purchased this product was because it was described it as 55 inches, which was the exact size I needed. I was totally bummed to find out it was it was not printed correctly on your website. Taking it apart was terrible and then fitting it back into the broken box.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The size was wrong
When the tower arrived it was fairly easy to put together, but we were missing a few parts. I called the number provided in the instruction booklet and the distirbuter was very nice and we had the missing parts in a matter of days. We opted to not attach the door and I like the look a lot better. It is a decent tower for the price and fit perfectly in our bathroom. Dimensions: 65 inches high x 17 inches wide x 13.5 inches deep
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was what I expected for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The tower is actually 65 inches high, not 55 inches.
The dark espresso color was exactly as pictured. Assembly was relatively easy and took me about 30 minutes to assemble. It is not a deep as expected so towels had to have a tight fold limiting the number of fluffy towels the shelves will hold. My unit, for whatever reason, did not have a magnetic latch for the glass door. A trip to Lowe's solved that problem. Good product for what it is designed for.
Just what we needed to store towels in our small bathroom. Very good for the price. It's not an amazing piece of furniture but I didn't expect it to be considering what I paid. It's sturdy enough. I have two young active boys and no concerns about it toppling over. It was slightly challenging to put together but my husband put it together with no problems in less than two ours. Colors as expected. Overall very good purchase!
I wasn't expecting heirloom quality for the price, but the veneer was chipped in multiple places, the large wood piece on the side was actually split, and it wouldn't tighten enough to keep the upper shelves securely on their pins. The glass door won't stay closed, and the back piece looked like cardboard. It looks handsome and it was configured just how I'd wanted my shelf to be, but it really is junk.
Great value, solid construction and fairly simple to assemble. My linen tower arrived in excellent condition and was packaged well. The finish is dark espresso, very smooth and very low gloss. Exactly what I had envisioned for my master bathroom. Although the composite wood was used in the construction of this product, it has a look of a higher end piece and can hold its own if placed next to more expensive furniture. The linen tower has been in my bathroom for more than a year and the finish remains unaffected by the average amount of moisture it has exposed to being in that type of damp environment. It also looks great placed between two free standing vanities that have 24" - 36" of space between them necessary to accommodate the 17" width of this tower so it doesn't appear crowded. Very pleased.
Preety piece of furniture, but could be more stable. Unfortunately, many of the bolt locks didn't work, therefore, the cabinet is a bit wobbly. Will have to improvise by screwing in brackets to the back to attach the two main pieces together. But other than that, it's a nice piece for my dining room (I didn't use it as a linnen cabinet). Very pleased with its look and function.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So so
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate