easy to assemble, replaced plastic handles with metal handles for $8.00 and am very happy with result
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for price
I really like this product. I purchased two and used them as night stands, though they are a bit bigger than standard night stands. The drawers give me extra storage space so it's okay.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was fair given the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
Took a week to get the chest, took almost as long to put together- lol. But seriously it took a couple hours to put it together as there are A LOT of parts, it takes a bit to get it figured out but once you get one drawer together and get the hang of it, it goes quickly. It is 100% particle board, not real wood like the description says. Seems all chests these days are particle board so for the cost that is expected. I purchased mine to use as a night stand, wanted to use the drawers for extra storage for smaller items, which the flimsy luan drawer bottoms won't hold anything heavy. The drawers do not have metal glides so it is particle board sliding over particle board. I am going to paint all the interior exposed parts and drawer bottoms and sides white so I think this will help them slide better... And now for the big issue- the CHEAP plastic drawer pulls! I laughed when I saw them, I cannot even imagine using those cheap things! I purchased satin nickel ones from ebay and they will make a huge difference. It's a good design and I would recommend this product for occasional use.
This little dresser will suffice as a night stand. We swapped out the cheap white plastic pulls for nice chrome cup pulls, which helps it look okay. I knew it was cheap, but was disappointed in how cheaply made it is. The drawers have no slides, so slide very roughly (I purchased some slick slide tape which really helps), and there are not drawer stops, so the drawers fall out easily. Takes an hour to assemble each one.
I knew this dresser wouldn't be high quality, but I am disappointed with ease of use in drawers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Drawers are not an easy open/close. It's fine for my purpose, but would not work for daily dresser usage.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay
I ordered two of these to use in my closet for extra storage (for my workout clothing). They are short enough and shallow enough to fit under a high row of hanging clothes. The drawers don't slide in and out very well, but if you only need to access the chest one time day, it's not a big problem.
I got this for a space where I needed very specific dimensions. I was not shopping for quality because I really needed an exact fit. The quality turned out to be even worse than I thought, this is just one step up from cardboard. It is showing wear and the finish is chipping. The handles are plastic and look like it.
read the dimensions carefully. this looked to me like a normal height chest of drawer but it's actually really small. too big to be a nightstand, but (way) too small to be a normal chest of drawers. the dimensions are odd, I'm not sure what people use this for. It's pretty intense to put together but that what husbands are for! I didn't get involved. Other than that it's cute. I put it in my daughter-soon-to-be-born's room.
The assembly was reasonably easy to complete. Perfectly happy with the item although changed handles to match the others in the room. Wish the drawers would slide more easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not bad for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same