Overstock should be ashamed. Cheaply made with particle board that stinks. Have had for 2 months and can't get rid of the smell. I bought several pieces and now the whole room stinks. Manufacture is so cheap that if you lose one screw while assembling, you cannot put it together. The "veneer" is paper thin and easily damaged. Because they were too cheap to cover the 1/2 inch back of the top board, you can damage the entire piece if you put it on backwards. The pieces come carefully packed with tons of great packing material, but one piece still arrived with a busted corner leaving exposed tan particle board that is extremely noticable.
The qaulity of this product was good for the type of material this is not a all wood cabinet but it was very sturdy and is good for lighter types of clothes and smaller items I would advise putting some type of bees wax on the wood the drawers slide on to help them slide a little better. I was not disapointed in this product so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was good but the drawers slide a little rough
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very close
the finish is much more orange and the handles are plastic and look it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the product is solid, but the finish and handles makes it look cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Needed something for a corner in my sons room in addition to his chest of drawers. Very nice quality, pretty tall, Ok to put together says my husband, but I know there was additional drilling done. Also changed the handles to stainless steel ones as these are plastic. other than that we were quite pleased with it.