Why oh why do companies sell ONE (1) panel? This man had NO idea that is how curtains are sold and it certainly doesn't make sense to me, however, sis explained it and it still does not make sense, however, back to the item on hand. I love them. Great color, evenly sewn, and they work! I think that this is a pretty good value. But please be cautious- Need to order two.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Looks great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I was expecting red velvet curtains, just like on the picture, but got some cheap looking burgundy panels with really bad synthetic odor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? its not as described, it says "red" but its actually whine or burgundy color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, smells bad
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? wrong color
keeps the heat out in the summer significantly and completley blocks out the sun when its beating on them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. spot on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
For the money, this is a great buy!! The curtains are nicely sewn, and do a great job blocking out light/heat/cold. I purchased the red ones, hoping they would be more on the burgundy side, and was not disappointed - the color is perfect. Also, the fabric is actually a velveteen, rather than true velvet, which makes them useful in both a formal or a more casual setting. They really dressed up our bedroom, were a perfect match with the colors in our Log Cabin quilt. I do recommend getting a pair for each window, however. Just one panel was a little skimpy for a 3' window. But at this price - that's not such a big deal. Enjoy!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? These curtains are not red - they are a beautiful shade of burgundy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the fabric is actually velveteen, not a true velvet
My curtains came much sooner than expected and when I saw them I was very happy. They look awesome hanging up. The color is like on the website. I got the chocolate brown. They are good quality. After we hung them, we could noticeably tell the difference in the warmth of the room. We have 5 windows and high ceilings and the room was always drafty, now its nice and toasty,
Cheaply made, cheap fabric and they look perfectly cheap. I had to sew them together to even try to get them to look decently. Everywhere I placed a pin, there is a permanent "pin hole" so light seeps in. Returned the ones I did not use because they were 82" (not 84") long. Would not recommend at all.
Love these curtains! We have recently moved to a new home that has the master bedroom windows facing corner to corner letting in a lot of light and sound from the outside. The windows had honeycomb blinds which let in a lot of light and of course didn't filter out any sound. My first thought was that I had to do something about this or I would never be able to get decent sleep. I went to my favorite online shopping site O.O and searched for blackout curtains and came across these beautiful velvet blackout curtain panels with different color choices! The price was ridiculously so low I couldn't believe it! I read all about them and they had a color that I was looking for so I decided I wasn't going to look any further and ordered 4 panels for my two windows. The package arrived quickly in good condition and my husband immediately put them up. They look wonderful and rich and make the bedroom more inviting with a warm feeling. We no longer have light or sounds coming into the room!
I like the style and the color. Color is not same as photo. Color is more burgundy than red. The velvet was very low quality so I returned them and made real velvet curtains, which I love! Made my own for much less... However, this item will work for students and dens.
I have an Persian rug with reds and blues, so it will work. Wish it was closer to the red in the picture. I obtained the 84" panels. They are a short 84" so I will need to use clip rings for added length. I think once I steam the wrinkles out, they will be ok. They were fairly cheap and you get what you pay for. I
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Well, it is a curtain panel.
Arrived in a timely manner, and was very happy with the product! Very convenient to shop on the site and get exactly what you're looking for!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pleased with the color, in spite of not seeing it on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very happy with the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Very nice drapes, the only reason I gave them a 4 instead of 5 is I have not been able to get the wrinkles out. I had no luck trying to iron them out. They are nice and heavy the backing is white. I purchased the dark green and it matched up in our living room perfect. Dark forest green. very happy with purchase. I'm gong to let them hang for a while to see if some of the wrinkles will work out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color purchased the dark greem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good description