It took me quite a long time to put this chest together?the instructions were very clear, but there were a LOT of parts. (Plus, I didn't have a drill with a screwdriver bit, so I was doing everything by hand.) I was a little disappointed to discover that the bottoms of the drawers are only cardboard. I'm mainly using the chest for scarves and other light wardrobe items, so that probably won't be a problem, but I would feel more confident if they were plywood. I do like the look of the piece, and the drawers roll in and out smoothly.
This chest of drawers was difficult to put together, but it is very sturdy. But the overall appearance was disappointing. Unlike many things I have bought, it was very obvious that it is pressed wood. The handles were also not us up to par. However, for storage it is great, and for a dorm room, apartment, it would probably work well.
I bought this dresser for my 13 year old son. The two of us put it together. It took us about 5 hours in total (we took breaks from time to time). While the drawers aren't as deep as I had hoped, it still looks great in his room. The furniture is sturdy and stylish. I would recommend this dresser.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful color, just like the picture on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the dresser was very accurate.
It was cheaply made. The drawers did not fit properly and the dresser did not sit evenly on the floor. It took hours to put together, just to have to take it apart to return it. Very disappointed in this dresser. They say it is real wood, I don't think so. Particle board is more like it. The drawers fall out when you open them. They weren't even lined up right. There was a large gap between the drawer and the one side of the dresser. It is a piece of garbage. DO NOT PURCHASE!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? In my opinion not accurate at all.
I bought this dresser for my 7 year old daughters bedroom. It looks great and mounts to the wall so it will not tip over. I highly recommend using the wall mount if you have carpet because it's pretty tall and seemed to wobble a bit without being mounted. The drawers are great size for all her pants, shorts, pajamas, etc. The drawers do not come all the way out unless you pull them out and then lift up a bit which is nice because they won't fall out when she opens it but are easily removed if needed. I am a small female and was able to put this together myself fairly quickly with no problems. All the hardware fit perfectly. I've had problems in the past with some dressers because the bottoms of the drawers would bow down with heavier clothes items in them but with this one they provide nails and an added piece of hardware to attach to the bottom of the drawers to prevent that from happening. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for something similar.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Quick service. Good product as described on web. Assembled in about 2 1/2 hours. I am happy with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent