The parts that were wood ( the drawer) was so cheap that I felt like I would break it while assembling it. It went together easily for me with the exception of installing the drawer slide upside down following the image on the instructions. i was shorted some finishing nails. If i had counted them ( a pain) , I could have used less on the back and more for the drawers. For the price you cant beat it. But if time is worth it to you then spend *** more and buy a preassembled drawer set. I ended up using the night stand and drawer set for my young daughters room as her clothes are light and probably would not cause them to fall apart. The look is great though. For the look on the super cheap i would recommend them. I only am looking to get 2 years out of them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is MDF composite for 90% of it. Although listed under wood and one of the pictures showed wood drawers.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate with the exception of not being wood.
I got the whole set and really like it. Very sleek looking, assembly was a bit of a pain but dressers always are. Delivery fast and to my door.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than expected for plywood.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This chest of drawers looks pretty good & was fairly easy to assemble. However, I was a bit disappointed with the build quality. It feels "light" & not very sturdy. Because of this, I decided to put it in my guest bedroom instead of the master bedroom.
I was disappointed that this was the second item that I ordered from Overstock and parts were missing. I emptied the entire box ready for assembly only to realize that the gray spacers were missing so I had to put aside all the pieces. It's now sitting in my living room waiting for the missing parts to arrive. It's just such an inconvenience.
I know you get what you pay for and these are mega cheap, but I've had better quality at this price point before. Even **** far supersedes this in quality! As expected for the price this is chipboard and MDF with veneer. So cheaply made. The veneer is ultra thin. The drawers are solid wood but it's a soft wood and if you are not careful you will pull the screws right through, with no effort at all. Assembly instructions were good and clear. The unit itself looks gorgeous style-wise, and we are keeping them, however we do not expect them to last at all. They will tide us over though
I got this item for my son's nursery. I barely put any clothes in the drawers. After 6 months of use the drawers kept falling apart. I am so disappointed with this item and I feel like I threw money in the air. I don't know how to fix the drawer and I would not recommend it to others.
I am overall happy with the product. I wish it has a more slick finish but I cant complain its still nice
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? there was a lot of scratches but overall im still happy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not excellent but def not bad
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate