Came with several scratches. made of cheap cheap particle board. Instructions were missing. The bottom drawer is so cheap it can fall off by the weight of a paperback book.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
This was my first mishap with Overstock. One side of this unit arrived damaged. I ordered the replacement side but the wrong one was sent. The second time the part arrived I was able to assemble and it was fairly easy. Nice unit; larger than expected overall but good.
Product looks good. Pictured it looks like it is flat black but actually has a sheen to it, not really what I wanted. Assembly is not bad, most of it fits together well. The draw is very cheap, but for this price it is what you should expect.
We ordered two of these night stands. Overall, I think they are very stylish, and relatively high quality for the price. As one reviewer noted, the bottom of the drawer is a little flimsy. However, I think it can hold more than 5 pounds easily -- it's not cardboard, it's thin wood, but you won't be able to store anything extremely heavy in the drawer. For us, this is not a big problem. The drawer tracks also slide very easily, which is not always the case for furniture of this type. The packing: I was very impressed with the packing for these nightstands. They were completely protected, and neither of the 2 we ordered had any damage. Putting it together: If you are familiar with "build it yourself" furniture, you'll have no problem putting this nightstand together. It took 1 person 30-45 minutes to put one nightstand together (although there were 2 of us doing it, so we could check with each other if we had questions, may take a little longer by yourself)
simple, clean design. good stand for a spare room. composite wood, as expected. assembly takes a minute but is not difficult. i suggest predrilling all the locations where you plant to drive the nails so they don't misplace. not musch room for error. as assembled the unit actually looks nicer than I thought it would, good value for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. composite wood, as expected. assembly takes a minute but is not difficult. i suggest predrilling all the locations where you plant to drive the nails so they dont misplace. not musch room for error.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good, unit actually looks nicer than I thought it would
Bought 2 of these night stand which looks awesome... easy to put together, it stands very low to ground sleek and stylish
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is ok...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate