How do you empty this vacuum?
My husband loves it and uses it often....
Vacmaster VWM510 5-gallon 5-peak HP Wall-mount Wet/Dry Vacuum
ITEM#: 12682795Keep your house spotless with the Vacmaster 5-gallon, five-peak Wall-mount Vacuum. Perfect for wet and dry applications, this quiet vacuum is the standard in home cleaning.
- Industrial two-stage motor
- five-peak horse power
- Remote control switch
- 5-gallon polypropylene tank
- Easily detaches from wall
- Low 74-dBa noise
- Onboard accessory storage
- 20-foot Cord with wrap
- 21-foot secure fit hose
- Large on/off dust-sealed switch
- Blower function
- Easy-install one-stud wall mount frame
- Large carrying handle
- Model number: VWM510
- 10-foot x 1.875-inch flex hose
- 11-foot x 1.875-inch hose
- Two extension wands
- Cartridge filter and foam sleeve
- Round dust brush
- Floor/utility nozzle
- Crevice tool
- Car nozzle
- Air noise diffuser
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
My husband loves it and uses it often.Read More
This is a nice shop vac. It is supposed to work for wet and dry jobs, but ours became musty and moldy smelling after using it on a wet job. I need to tear it apart and clean it with bleach. Overall a good product, just be careful using it for wet jobs.Read More
Mounted this vacuum near the pass-thru door from my garage. Plenty of hose length to reach both cars in the garage and still be usable in part of the house. Easily unclips from wall rack to take to other parts of the house or back yard. Surprising amount of suction power from such a compact vacuum. Works extremely well on wet pickup. Since I use it often for wet vacuuming, I left the accessory tray off the side (mounts on either side...) to facilitate emptying the liquid from the vac - instead mounted it on the wall next to the mounting bracket. This unit replaced a similar (wall mounted ) Craftsman vac that burned out after one year of service! The remote on/off switching is a great feature too. Pleant of accessories included for just about any vacuuming job.Read More
This is by far the best Vac system for cleaning your car. After I mounted it onto the wall and pulled my vehicle up and turned it on from the hose in my jeep I could not even hear the unit on. Plus it was cleaning as good as any car wash vac that I have ever used. My other shop vac is going to the curb. It is Awesome, I mean it. The hand on off control is so cool.Read More
1. VERY BAD DESIGN: The hoses have numerous joints where the coupling ridge is reversed from how it should join - meaning that the ridge faces towards the incoming flow so as you can imagine any object large than a dust particle will hang on the ridges (three of them from nozzle to tank) and it clogs CONSTANTLY. There is no other tank vacuum on the market that has this poor design so buy one of them. Oh, and this hose has a couplings like NO other manufacturer so you can't just swap hoses. 2. The air flow is TERRIBLE. I have a Shop-Vac 5hp peak and the suction power is awesome. However this Vacmaster unit has less suction than my (near dead) DustBuster - matter of fact it has nearly zero suction. Don't buy this if you want to vacuum anything other than feathers and Don't plan on using the extension hose because when you add that on the suction dies to a point it won't even pick up dust. 3. NO CAPACITY in the tank. Other companies have this issue too, but it is no excuse. The entire 5 gallon capacity is wasted with an HUGE filter (which by the way is outrageously priced to replace so be prepared for that also). A friend of mine that is an engieer estimated that this actually has less than 1.5 gallon capacity with the filter installed (and of course you cannot vac without a filter now can you!). 4. Yeah, the remote control handle is cool, but the product is junk. Go buy yourself a Shop Vac for half the price and deal with shutting it on/off at the tank. You will be much happier. I sooo regret buying this piece of junk and I am so mad that a company would sell something with such a bad design for ANY PRICE! This thing is going in my garage sale for a huge loss now. Don't be the next victim.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello 4662, The top lifts off, and you then just empty the bottom section where the waste is routed. Thanks for shopping with us.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Car Accessories Buying Guide
Car Accessories Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Automotive accessories improve the look and feel inside your car. Here's what to look for when you're shopping.
Power Tools Buying Guide
Power Tools Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Fill your workshop with the tools you need for every type of porject. Here's what you need.
How to Choose and Use Power Tools
How to Choose and Use Power Tools from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose and use power tools and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Choose a Wood Lathe
How to Choose a Wood Lathe from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose a wood lathe and advice about our many brand-name products.
Power Tool Safety Fact Sheet
Power Tool Safety Fact Sheet from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about power tool safety fact sheets and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Power Tools for Do-It-Yourselfers
Best Power Tools for Do-It-Yourselfers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best power tools for do-it-yourselfers and advice about our many brand-name products.
Tips on Maintaining Your Power Tools
Tips on Maintaining Your Power Tools from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about maintaining your power tools and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 5 Automotive Accessories
Top 5 Automotive Accessories from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the top 5 automotive accessories and advice about our many brand-name products.
Tips for Choosing Auto Parts Online
Tips for Choosing Auto Parts Online from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on choosing auto parts online and advice about our many brand-name products.
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
From the mailbox to the numbers by the door, the front of your home can make a valuable first impression. It's time to get out your gloves, plant some flowers, and freshen up the front porch with a new door handle, planters and doormat. Your house will be glowing with curb appeal.
From the mailbox to the numbers by the door, the front of your home can make a valuable first impression. It's time to get out your gloves, plant some flowers, and freshen up the front porch with a new door handle, planters and doormat.
Our Labor Day sale is the perfect time to look for furniture deals and to update your home décor for fall. And is your wardrobe ready for fall weather? This is the time to shop for sweaters and boots for everyone in your family.
Wedding Bells At Pride Parade
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details