I bought this bed for my son. It was not complicated instructions but it did take about 3 hours to put together start to finish. When my son saw it finished he was thrilled. The rails on the sides of the bed come up high enough (with a 6"mattress) that I don't worry about him somehow toppling out in his sleep. The construction of the bed feels very sturdy. Overall I'm happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought this for my son, and a matching pink and white for my daughter they both LOVED it! I was always worried about falling out of bed but the side rails provided protection, we never had a fall. Making the bed and changing linens proved a bit tricky, but overall its a great product.
My son was very excited to get this bed. He has now been disappointed twice as the first time we had to send it back as the bed was damaged and the second time we are unable to put it together because we are missing too many parts! I am currently waiting for overstock.com to contact me to see what can be worked out. They were very good the first time at issuing me a return so we will see what happens this time. I will review again at the end of everything.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not exact but not too bad
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far I have received two of these beds and both have been damaged. The first one was damaged during shipping and the second one was damaged before being shipped its far as I can tell as the box was not damaged.
Fun quality bed for a special grandson. He loves it and so do I.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on