We looked at 20-30 similar industrial styles (pre-rinse, I think) and we liked this one - the best. We looked at some in the $900 plus price range and liked the looks of this faucet.It is beautiful and at the price, an amazing value! Highly recommended. It is stunning in our contemporary kitchen.Only consideration: there is no mist or light spray control on the nozzle - only one volume. We did not care, but others may want a mist feature.In any event, this one is a winner.
I ordered this after reading some reviews. The faucet arrived very quickly. My plumber installed it very easily. It looks like a $1000 fixture. Everyone loves it. There are no problems at all that I see. Its very transitional in design can fit contemporary or traditional. It looks great against my new 40/60 stainless steel double kitchen sink (also bought from Overstock.com) and new granite countertops. So easy to fill large pots now and sprayer is easy to use. I shop Overstock all the time. Never have I been disappointed.
We had decided to renovate our kitchen and I really wanted a spiral kitchen faucet - this style, which was stainless, was idle for the look I wanted to achieve. The faucet came pre-assembled and is of high quality. I installed it myself - but one item I would caution anyone installing this yourself is the plastic undercabinet washer - it is not mentioned within the instructions, but did come with the unit - the washer did not allow enough space for the top portion of the mounted area nor the bottom - a much better fit if you do not use it. I just love the look and functionality of the faucet - would highly recommend.
We have had this faucet in our kitchen for almost two years now and love it. No problems whatsoever. It looks very clean and modern and functions very well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This looks better than the pictures when it's installed. Architecturally we love it. The problem is that the pull out feature is a bit funky. Pulls out great, but then it doesn't fully retract back because the counterweight that does the work is not doing the job. Perhaps it's a faulty install. Will have to check another plumber. Anyway, a faucet shouldn't be that much of a problem to install so I think a downgrade of a star is appropriate.
The faucet is beautiful and does work good but the finish doesn't last. For some reason the silver part is coming off and there are white spots now all over the square part of the faucet stand. We only wipe it clean with a soft rag and water so no clue why it is doing this. Must just be a plated finish that doesn't last long. If the finish would have been better I would highly recommend this faucet because it is gorgeous and does work well, but the finish on it just doesn't last very good. I guess that must be reflected in the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This faucet is not stainless steel. If you go to the xxx website you will read that it is a "stainless steel" finish, but constructed of brass. It is very heavy and has a good warranty. This is best used in a large kitchen because it is massive looking - just keep that in mind. It looks like the picture. There is also a strong contrast between the black cord and the silver. I never installed it since the one I was sent looked previously opened - cardboard flaps were hanging out and it had been re-taped - typically stuff coming from the manufacturer - they actually tuck in all the side flaps when closing box and tape it. The directions are in 1 page - so hopefully you know what you are doing for install. There was a piece in the box that was not shown or mentioned anywhere on the directions - looked like a spacer - perhaps whoever opened it before accidentally put that in or maybe they put it in for people with thick counters but didn't say it in the directions.
Beautiful, unique and functional faucet. Have to get used to the clunkiness of the pull out nozzle but I think the overall beauty will be worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described
This faucet is beautiful - exceeded my expectation but since I didn't realize it did not have a spray feature which is a must for my kitchen so I had to return. I was sad to discover this because it is truly an elegant fixture at an amazing price. Return was simple and quick. I cannot review its performance because it was not installed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked to be excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Top of the line, top quality, top everything, and for that price!! great deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Overall, good facet. It does not extend out very far from the base of the sink, but the extendable head makes it easy to get your sink cleaned up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The product is well packed in box. Color is as shown on picture. We love it, use in laundry room better than expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
Went to an upscale bath shop and found the almost identical faucet. However their price was $1,400 compared to the $168 I paid at Overstock!!! The workmanship and quality of construction of this faucet is like that of a Rolls Royce compared to a Ford. Fantastic purchase overall.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Construction, finish, and operation was the very finest
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I had this faucet installed new at my bar sink on my island. You can swivel it around, and I fill pots on the cooktop, also in the island. This saved me the cost of a separate pot filler and associated plumbing. Since everything was a remodel, there were no issues putting this in an existing application, so I am very pleased. Cannot get this look for the same money anywhere else.
This faucet is a good value, and looks sharp. The hose pulls out quite far which is perfect for reaching every corner of my 10 inch deep, 30 inch wide sink. The on/off has a nice controlled feel, no dripping or leaking. My only concerns are that after a month and half of use the pull down nozzle needs to be fitted back up into arm of the faucet, it will not seat itself. Also it will hang down .5 inch or so unless I fiddle with it. One more thing, give careful thought to whether you can forgo a spray mode as this faucet does not have one. I did not think it would bother me but I do miss being able to spray to clean veggies and fruits. You can't beat the price though and the look is cool too!