Increase your control and comfort with this contemporary stainless steel shower panel. Six fully adjustable body-spray massage jets and hot-cold thermostatic valve controls make this shower panel a must have for the serious shower enthusiast....more
1. In California, new code is being enforced which allows only 2.9 gal/minute of water at one time in a shower- this puts out nearly 10 with all jet/heads on. Would not pass code, if you've got a permit to worry about. Also is not pressure regulated. These issues were pointed out by the inspector.
2. Plan very carefully for installation- do not rely on the paper instructions, which are not drawn to scale. We had to remove the bottom face of the unit in order to fit the tower over the plumbing fittings, which had been installed according to the plans. Otherwise, we would have had to rip out the tile and relocate plumbing. The unit is VERY tall, the clips to hang it must be at specific locations and if plumbed according to the drawings, it's not possible to fit the unit over the plumbing.
3. The unit is VERY tall- nearly hits the ceiling in our bathroom, which is fine, but means the hose of the hand held spray dangles onto the shower floor.
4. The internal water fittings were not tight- after installation, we noticed that turning on the hand spray caused leaking from the bottom of the unit. Fortunately, we had removed the bottom of the unit in order to install-- I wonder if we would have noticed this as quickly otherwise! Simple, but annoying to fix.
5. After one day's use, the unit now slides from side to side on its wall clips. The plumber will be back to work tomorrow.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
Please tell us about the quality of the product. product fair, use care with installation instructions
How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Haven't installed the unit yet, but.... It appears to be well made. It's beautiful. I'm having a little bit of a freak because I just now noticed the water draw -- up to 10 gallons per minute. That's with all jets running. Consider the size of your hot water tank and look and the specs closely before you make your decision.
everyone says wow when they see my new shower.
When it was delivered I thought - what's that long box? I guess I looked at the measurements before I bought it but didn't really realise how big it is. My plumber got all excited when he saw it - he'd seen one on a TV home makeover programme.
It works fantastically well, my plumber said it was very easy to plumb in and it looks very impressive.
Great shower. Easy to install. It was shipped in a very large box that was well protected. I have 60psi water pressure and I can use the shower head and the body jets at the same time with good results. Style is good and easy to use. I would consider a second unit for another bathroom in the house.
I recently remodeled our shower and wanted something more than the standard knob in the center with one head above you. This delivered. Solid stainless steel construction. 4 independently controlled zones. Provides incredible water pressure with everything turned on full. Installation is tricky and requires modifications to existing plumbing. Not for the inexperienced do-it-yourselfer. Once installed it's fantastic. Like being on vacation for 10 minutes.
Gorgeous shower panel made quite a difference in the bathroom remodel. The shower heads are adjustable and the nice pulsating water feels great. The plumber said it was relatively easy to install and after 6 months it is still a wonderful daily experience.
We FINALLY finished our shower remodel and installed this two weeks ago --- WOW! The water pressure is amazing and the body sprays are a great bonus. My husband says now he knows what a car feels like going through a car wash - lol. Highly recommend!
- reposting as firsst questions was ckipped off...
I currently have a single valve Kohler shower knob about 46 inches from the floor? Can I still install this unit?(are the flexible hoses long enough to connect higher? The install diagram shows the water feeds coming out from the wall lower, maybe 24-30 inches, though I don't see a precise measurement..)gbnj on Oct 7, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Hi gbnj, we tried verifying this information with our support team. It depends on where the rough-in is, the rough needs to be 30” from the floor in order for this shower panel work. We hope this helps. Thanks for shopping with us. overstockcustomercare1 on Oct 16, 2013
Is there a way to get the shower panel repaired or get replacement parts? Our panel worked for a while and then the rain shower head started leaking continuously.overtoperations on Sep 14, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
I am having customer care contact you.
Have a great weekend! overstockcustomercare1 on Sep 20, 2013
Is this Massachusetts compliant? Does it have a piece that the plumber can set the temperature upon installation?joanno on Apr 5, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Thank you for your interest in the VIGO Shower Panel System with Rain Shower Head. There are no state requirements on this item. This shower head has Hot and cold integrated thermostatic valve controls.
overstockcustomercare1 on Apr 10, 2013
What size plumbing connection is required: 3/4-in, or 1/2-in, or... metric?jim456 on Mar 13, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
I am doing my remodel now and need to know where to place the plumbing. Do you have the instructions in electronic format so I can make sure everything is in place when it arrives?
Much appreciated.azerik on Mar 2, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
I read one Overstock answer that said the VG8005 and VG8007 were the only models that would allow you to use all jets, shower head, and sprayer at the same time. Is this not true?emmalou70 on Feb 4, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
The only Vigo shower panels that allow all three functions to work at the same time is the VG08005, VG08007, and VG08008. They all have seperate volume controls for each of the functions (handshower, headshower and jets).overstockcustomercare1 on Feb 11, 2013
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less. O.com Price™ OVERSTOCK.COM - IT'S ALL ABOUT THE O™ O.™